A Touching Reunion

M/n didn't sleep at all last night, he realized that when sitting by a table full of food with Elizabeth and Meliodas, his eyes closing slowly with every breath he took.

The reason for his sleepless night is simple, Hawk tied him up because Elizabeth needed to sleep with him and Meliodas from now on.

Luckily the bed was big enough for at least four people, so that wasn't much of a problem.

'Uh, Hawk..?' Elizabeth mumbles her eyes darting across M/n's sleepy figure, before returning to Hawk. 'The next time you tie up Sir Meliodas and Sir M/n, maybe it could be just a little bit looser? If they feel uncomfortable then sleep's not easy for them.'

M/n glances at Meliodas who was peacefully munching on his breakfast and sighs. 'Maybe next time don't tie me up at all?' he proposes.

'No!' Hawk practically barks back. 'It defeats the whole purpose if they're able to move. Lying there in the same bed with you, they're gonna have more hands than two teenage octopuses!'

M/n shakes his head, slamming his fist on the table. 'But I never touched her, Hawk!'

The pig gives him a side eye. 'You want to though.'

The male gasps. 'That is not true!'

Meliodas stops eating and grins innocently his way. 'It is.'

M/and shoots him a glare, kicking his leg under the table. 'You need to shut your mouth, or I'm gonna leave and never come back.'

'No, you won't.' Meliodas says, his mouth full. 'Anyhow, why does it matter? If you just look at it as part of foreplay, it's actually not that bad at all.'

Elizabeth's cheeks flush red. 'What did you say?'

Meliodas smiles nonchalantly. 'Who knows? Maybe tonight you can tie us up instead of Hawk. M/n won't complain then.'

Elizabeth gasps and M/n groans. 

'You sleazebag.' Hawk mutters.

M/n doesn't bother to look at Diane when her voice sounded from outside the window. 'Hey, did I hear somebody say you're gonna tie up Hawk?'

'No one is roping my roast!' Hawk shrieks before gasping and turning around when hearing footsteps on the staircase. 

Ban approaches the bar, sitting by the counter. 'I could sure use a drink, Captain.' he says seeming tired, looks like M/n wasn't the only one who didn't sleep last night.

Meliodas stands up, M/n following him close behind to the bar. 'Can I have some too?' he asks and huffs when Meliodas shakes his head. 

'A little early for a drink, don't you think?' Diane deadpans.

Elizabeth gestures to the food on the table. 'Would you like to have some breakfast with us?' she asks with a small smile.

'You don't expect me to eat the Captain's awful cooking, do you?'

'If you don't like it make it yourself.' Meliodas scoffs playfully throwing a bottle at Ban, however, M/n grabs it from the air before Ban can take it. 

'Ha, sucker.' M/n sticks his tongue out at him before opening the bottle and taking a sip.

Meliodas rolls his eyes and grabs another one, throwing it to Ban again. When Ban removes the cork Ale pours out of the bottle like a waterfall, splashing his face with ale.

-

---

-

Meliodas points at the dot with the name Baste on the map of Britannia. 'All right, guys, it's time to head for the Necropolis.' he says his finger moving all the way to Necropolis on the map, he taps there twice. 'We'll start looking for King there.'