The Seven Deadly Sins

He carefully removes the cork from the bottle before tossing it aside and beginning to fill the five beersteins placed in front of him to the brim. He watched as a thick layer of frothy foam dripped from the sides and quickly whistled, waiving the other worker over.

Without any difficulty he placed the steins closer to the edge of the counter where the blond male approached with a grin. 'Five beers for table four, right?' The male behind the counter asks making the other nod.

Meliodas took the five beers and gave him a wink. 'You look so sexy when working for me' he says with a shit-eating grin and M/n shakes his head with a sigh. Seeing that the taller male was going to ignore his comment, Meliodas said one last thing before leaving to give out the order. 'Three more beers, please'

M/n smiles at him and nods. 'Aye, Aye Captain'

The blond slams five beers on one of the tables enthusiastically. 'All right, here you go...' the five men turn to look at the grinning man when they hear his voice. 'Thanks for waiting. Drink up!'

M/n pours yet another stein while watching Meliodas tell two men by the door to choose a table that isn't too full. He turns his attention to the customer and places the beer in front of him. 'There you go!' He smiles before walking over to the kitchen.

Meliodas now approaches the counter with four empty steins. He walks around it, places the steins on a pile with dirty cups and then watches as M/n walks out of the other room with a pie in his hands. 'Well, Meliodas here's your pie...' he says and then sweatdrops. 'Let's hope it tastes a little better'

The blond pouts at the comment while the other grins in return. 'I'll go with you, okay?' He says but doesn't wait for a response as he walks by him, Meliodas following him grumbling quietly to himself.

M/n scans his surroundings and walks over to a table with three men who turn their heads when they see him approach.  'Okay fellows, your pie fresh from the oven.' He places the beautiful pie on the table and the men quickly start to drool over it.

Meliodas who was now next to him puts his hands on his hips. 'It's the meat pie that made The Boar Hat famous!' He states happily and M/n chuckles in response.

'It looks great!'

Each cut off a piece and then they shouted 'Let's eat some pie!' before chomping it in. Both males standing watch blankly at how the customers begin to throw up the pie after a second of it being in their mouths. M/n backs himself away to not get splashed with the disgusting vomit. He took Meliodas's collar and pulled him back too.

'You should have known. Our reputation's for really good booze but the food...not good' Meliodas says after giving his companion a grateful smile.

The three stood up angrily while the biggest of the three pulled his sleeves up. 'Are you messing with us, you little punk?' He shouts.

The smaller one falters when noticing the sword on Meliodas's back. 'Hold it, this guy is packing a sword'

Meliodas narrows his eyes at the three of them. 'Well, you guys, looks like we've got a problem.' He snaps his fingers and M/n wondered why he was making such an angry face. 'Now let's fix it'

M/n could hear the soft steps of the pig approaching. 'Come on, you call that a mess? Really? Why do you need me for?' M/n tilts his head to the side taking a look at the talking pig coming from Meliodas's side.