Attention and Guilt.

Author's note: I'm truly amazed by the feedback this story is getting. I love you guys so much. Which really makes me feel bad for not updating as frequently as other authors. :( I'll try to start updating more frequently. But I still have stupid school...;( Gah.

Anyways. This chapter is dedicated to MyLife_101. Hope you enjoy it!!!

Attention and Guilt.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dylan's POV

Liam this. Liam that. Honestly I'm sick off it. Liam is all my brother talk about now. It's as if I don't even exist anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love Liam. And I love how he makes my brother happy. But truth is, I really want my old brother back. The one that would spend a whole day goofing around with me.

Suck it up Dylan. I told myself. If I really wanted him back that bad, why don't I just go ask him to spend time with him? Instead of just sitting here and whining. With that, I stood up from my bed and headed towards Liam and Niall's room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Niall's POV

I sighed in happiness. Now get your heads out of the gutter. Liam and I were just cuddling and spending some quality time together. This was my ideal afternoon. And definitely one of the best afternoons ever. There was no fans, no paparazzi, and no interruptions. It was just Liam and I.

Suddenly, a knock jolted me awake from my half asleep state. I was a bit annoyed, but I tried to hide the annoyance as best as I could when I called out, "who is it?"

"Dylan. Can I come in?" My sister's voice called from the other side of the door. Before I could reply, she bursted into the room and plopped herself down right between Liam and I.

"Hey." She grinned at me.

"Hey." Liam and I replied in unison.

"So what you guys up toooooooo? Anything funnnnnnn? Can I joinnnnnnnn?" Dylan dragged out her questions even though she knew it annoyed me the most when she does that. And to be honest, I'm already quite annoyed that she interrupted Liam and I's private time.

"Dyl-"I tried to say then she cut right across me.

"Well, I sure hope that it's something funnnnn. Cause I'm boreddddddd. Entertain me Niall!!!!!" I wanted to explain that I really just wanted to just have some private time with Liam but she kept rambling on and on. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Dylan Nicole Horan! Can you please just stop firing these questions?! It's really making my head hurt! Listen, I'd love to spend some time with you and have fun, but today's not the day, okay?"

Dylan finally stopped rambling and looked up at me. The room was quiet for a minute. Liam was completely silent beside me, letting my sister and I sort out our sibling problems.

The silence was soon broken, however.

"Fuck you." Dylan muttered before getting up and walking toward the door. Liam gasped quietly beside me.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" I quickly stood up too and grabbed her by her elbow.

She looked me directly in the eyes and said, "I said 'fuck you' Niall. How hard is it to understand?! You are a fucking spoilsport. You take the fun out of everything in life!" She lashed out at me.

I felt anger rise in me. Without thinking, I dragged her over to Liam and I's bed and practically threw her over my knees. Then I raised my hand high and began landing smacks on her bum with all my strength.