Well-Deserved Punishment

Author's Note: Woah, 4000 reads already?! You guys are amazayn.... Which makes me feel even more guilty....So sorry for not updating. If you guys hate me, I totally understand...... I'm so sorry... :( And......Thanks for the feedback guys!!! :) Seems like all of you wanted the lads to spanked. So, I've decided, I will do it. :) But I will still try my best to keep up the Larry, Niam themes. This is requested by jennabenna514. So here ya go! Hope you like it!

PS: I've tried posting this chapter the whole day... But wattpad just kept deleting it. So weird.

Well-Deserved Punishment

Niall's POV

It was a quiet day today. We don't even have a concert until midnight. Louis and Harry had taken Dyl out shopping. Their exact words were: "It's LA baby!!!!!" Zayn was sprawled across the couch, holding the TV remote in his hands and flipping though the channels. My dear Li-Li, however, was still fast asleep in our bedroom. I was hoping that he'd wake up soon so we can cuddle, but so far, no such luck.

When Li finally made his way into the living room, it was already lunch-time. I quickly ran up to him and tried to give him a hug and a kiss. However, I wasn't expecting him to push me away and say," Fuck off Niall."

I gasped in shock. Did my Li seriously just say that to me? I went up and tried to hug him again and whispered with concern, "Li, what's wrong?"

"Didn't you hear me the first time? I said,' fuck off Niall'." He stated and shrugged off my hug.

Tears started forming in my eyes. How could he say that to me? I thought he love me? Didn't he? Why would he say that to me?

I ran toward my room. Tears by now streaming down my face. Behind me, I heard Zayn say to Liam, "what the hell is your problem?!" I didn't bother to hear what Liam's response is. All I know is my heart is breaking.

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Zayn's POV

I had no clue what Liam's deal was. He had been telling everybody to quote quote, fuck off, today. He even told Niall that. Come on! Who can say that to the face of the adorable Irish lad! Especially, since Niall has been showering him with nothing but love. He better go apologize to Niall soon, or else, he's gonna have one furious Bradford bad boi after him.

"Hey Niall." I walked into his and Liam's room," you okay?" I asked as gently as I could.

Niall laid face down across his and Liam's bed. He was hugging Liam's pillow tightly and burying his face deep into it. His whole body was wracking with sobs. I felt my heart break. Poor little leprechaun.

"Nialler?" I repeated again.

Niall finally lifted his head up from the pillow and stared at me with teary eyes. "Zayn? Did I do something wrong? Does Liam hate me?"

I felt my heart tear into a thousand pieces. Oh poor Nialler. "Nini, he's just in a bad mood today. You did nothing wrong."

"But he told me to fu-"

"He's just in a bad mood. It's alright Nialler. Just let him be for a while..." I said.

"But I'm his boyfriend and I'm supposed to be making him feel happier when he's moody or sad....oh god, I must be the reason he's moody. He must be tired of me.... I'm a horrible boyfriend!!! He deserves much better!!!!!" Niall wailed, tears rapidly pouring out of his big blue orbs.

"Oh Nialler... I'm sure he has his reasons for his bad moods and it's not you. And don't say that Liam deserves much better than you. You two are perfect together." I pulled him into my arms, rubbing comforting circles on his back, trying to soothe him. Niall didn't say anything after that, he just simply continued to cry into my shirt, which made me more and more mad at Liam. What could have gotten his boxers in a twist to have him yell at poor sweet innocent Nialler like that?!