eleven. red skull

☆─────────── ⋆⋅ ⍟ ⋅⋆ ───────────☆

{eleven. red skull}

☆─────────── ⋆⋅ ⍟ ⋅⋆ ───────────☆

"Excuse me!"

Natasha makes a dramatic point of stumbling up to the (most likely) electrical fence that's standing between her and the Hydra base.

A couple of guards turn to her puzzled and confused.

"Are any of you fellas able to help me?" She brushes her blonde hair out of her face and shakes her head to make it fall back where it perfectly lays.

"What are you doing out so late?" One of the men crosses his arms and walks up to the fence. "Actually, what are you doing in the forest period? You're not from around here that's for sure."

She looks to the ground.  "My boyfriend thought it would be funny to drop me off in the forest. I thought he was going to come back, assuming it was all a joke, but two hours went by and..." she trails off, raising her eyes to meet the man in front of hers.

"It sounds like you need a better boyfriend."

She innocently chuckles. "Clearly."

Steve is watching from afar. He can see the man studying her but he can tell his skeptical act wore off as soon as she started talking.

She is too good. He catches himself smiling and shakes it off; this is his perfect opportunity to get into the base via truck and he cannot miss it.

After following a dirt road from behind a line of trees, he can finally see a parade of trucks beginning to pull up to the gate.

"Ow." She slaps a fake bug on her arm and begins messing with her hair, pretending to be worried that the bug flew in it.

"What do you need from me?" The man leans into his hip, his entire focus on her. She notices that the other guards around are also paying attention.

Need from me Natasha thinks. I'm in.

"Well, if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to get inside for a second to get out of the danger of the forest." She delicately crosses her arms, rubbing them as if the breeze sent a chill down her spine.

"I don't know if we can let you inside inside." He looks to his friends for an answer.

"What about one of those trucks?" She points. "Maybe I could just sit inside one of those for a bit to catch my breath."

She makes her breathing more pronounced and deep.

The man pauses for a moment, contemplating his choices and ultimately answers, "Okay, let me deactivate the electricity. I wouldn't want you shocking yourself."

He turns around and heads towards the base. Once he gets to an electrical panel, he flips some switches and presses a few buttons to turn off the power of the fence. Natasha shares eye contact with all of the other soldiers trying to keep them preoccupied.

Meanwhile, Steve got into the back of the very last truck undetected and with ease. He can't believe how stupid Hydra is, leaving their doors unlocked. At this point, all he can do is hope that Natalie is inside the gate when his truck rolls in.