09

"  I'm staying with them, we stealoron hunters hunt  stealorons for something that only Elio knows about, by doing this we remove disasters from other planets, a bit like our rivals, the Astral Expresser... I do enjoy being with them, i always have so much fun, and they need me "
I said with a tiny winy voice
"I see..."my mom replied"do as you please but be careful okay?"
"Okay"

I turned at Blade and Firefly:
"Sooooo... Where the Stealoron again....I wasn't paying attention when Elio told us where it was cos i was too excited to see my family "

Blade sighed, looking quite annoyed.

"He said it's on top of the Rukevasha Mountain "
"Thanks, well let's go!"
"You're staying here Y/N"
"Huh?! Why ? You guys need me , I know those mountains like the back of my hand "
"Blade is right, you should at least spend a day with them , it has been 5 years since you joined us"
"But-"
"You're staying here Y/N. Understood?"

Blade said with a mad voice. His eyes glowed a bit but not enough for us to notice. Expect for Amira, she looked at Blade then at me , determined to inform me about that. 

I spent all day with my friends and family,we had a lot of fun. But I was still thinking about Firefly and Bladie.
What if they got lost? What if mara as struck blade? As a was I thinking Amira came and asked me:

"Big sis, why did Blade eyes  glow red for a second?"
"His eyes what??!"
"Glow red..."
"Aeons ! I need to find him quick"
"Why ?"
"His mara is striking "
"Mara ? What's that?"

I didn't answer her last question because I was too worried about Blade. I tried to text him ,but he didn't respond.Then I tried to text Firefly.

                    XxxxX Cutie pie XxxxX

Drawingirl

                                            Hi. Is blade with u ?
                                    I think mara caught up.
                                                 R U with him rn ?
                                 I'm scared for everybody

Cutie pie

No I was looking for him
for 1 hour but I dnt find him
Do u know how to stop mara?

                                                        Drawingirl
                                              No but I can try

Cutie pie
Okie try to find him and stop
his mara ok?

                                                       Drawingirl
                                                            👍👍👍

__________________________________

I took my sword and ran to Rukevasha Mountain to find him . But I didn't realize that someone was following me . Someone who will get the wrong idea...
Someone who hated blade and wanted to convince me to stay with him. So who loved dad so much.

After 30 minutes of looking for him , I found him about to kill someone, and this person was no other than Amira .

A/N note: sorry for not uploading for quite some time.
Btw Can you do me a small favor please https://youtube.com/shorts/KMMDWwQWnio?feature=shared

That's my yt chanel please subscribe and like