06

Every villager escaped, many died. A big robot get really close to my mother and he is about to shot her as I take a knife that you found and I started to attack that robot, my  mother quickly takes my  sister and she understood that she had to leave,that  I had a small chance of escaping. After that my  mother escaped the robot throws me  on a wall and he put his gun on my  forehead. As he was about to shot me a deep voice said
" Sam don't touch her"

I looked at where that voice is from and I saw a tall man with long midnight hair with a bit of red , crimson eyes. He had a big sword wich was a  bit broken and bandages all over his body.

"Elio said that we need to kill [your last name] family, and she is one of his daughters "

"I know but Elio can surely squeeze some info out of her , she can be useful"

"When you put it like that ...  You, you follow us and don't you dare think about escaping "

"Yes sir " I replied all shaking

The robot who was named Sam walked  in front of me  and the man who saved me  walked behind me . As we walk, I had tears in your eyes
"Mom , Amira ..." I whispered

After a few minutes of walking I saw a big ship, the door opened and you enter .

I looked at the place, it had a lot of technology that I never saw before, it's not like where I lived they wad a lot of technology. 
I saw  a girl with grey hair, while   chewing a chewing gum . She was talking with a tall lady with magenta hair,and  tiny sunglasses.

"Sam , Blade who is that girl with you?" Said the silver haired one

" One of the daughters of [your last name] "
" If I'm not mistaking , in Elio's script it was written to kill all of his family " the magenta haired one added.

" I know but Blade convinced me to not kill her , he told me that she can be an info bomb "
"Oh really ~ Since when are you good at negotiation Bladie ?"

He didn't respond.

"What are you guys talking about , Blade Sam did you kill them ?"
I looked and I saw a black cat .... Wait a minute, since when cats can speak? The cat looked at me with the same amount of suprise.
" Is she [L/N] daughter ? "

"We bring her to you cos Blade though that she could provide you with informations "

" Really?"

The cat changed his form to a human .

" Miss [L/N ] , we are not going to hurt you if you cooperate with usd , so please tell us why your father tried to create a Lord Ravanger "

" What ! What is a Lord Ravanger and what my dad gotta to do anything with that ."

" He didn't tell you?"

" No , I swear he never told us anything. He just had a lot of work to do he would go really early to work and get back really late "

Elio looked at the others than he looked at me again

" Well let me explain. You see Lords Ravangers are pawns of the Destruction, Nanook , why your father wanted to create one , we don't know but what we know is that they are a thread for everybody. "

" No , I'm sorry but I don't believe you, my dad would never do that, he loves Summeru way too much to do that "

"Listen, we are extremely serious about that , I understand that you don't want to believe that your father did that but he did it . "

At the end Elio convinced me to join them . This how I became a stealoron hunter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So for our next mission, we will go to Summeru ." Elio said

" Did you just say Summeru" I said . I was rememcing my past .

"Yes "