05

Kafka pov

Y/N food was always amazing, it's that good that Bladie stopped skipping his meals

I always saw her a big sister

How she she heals our wounds and scolding us I always found that  cute .

True, her swordsmanship was not the best but it was good, she always trained she said that she wanted to be the best .

I don't know why she joined us , but she changed our daily lifestyle.

The only things that I know about her past was that she was from a planet named ' Summeru ' she has a little sister, and her dad passed out .

( a/n : I didn't have an Idea to name the planet lol)

Silverwolf pov

Those spaghettis where chef kiss and that apple pie was baked to perfection . I hate homemade food but her cooking was .... I don't have the words to describe it .

I loved playing with her especially at Genshin, she always gives me good luck for artifacts and I got a whole damn set of decent artifacts after that she joined us , I finally hit 1 million damage. I don't even need to hack anymore.

Firefly pov

Not gonna lie her food is always delicious.

She always tried to be the best, even though she not really strong, I asked why Elio agreed when she asked if she could join , it was obvious, she was weak but now I understand why, when we saw her for the first time she risked her life to save her little sister , I was  almost going to kill Y/ N mother because we had to be sure that everyone in here village was dead , she bravely took a knife and started to attack me , she said to her mother and little sister to run away and she  was going to be fine....

Sorry Y/N for what I could have done.