~The unforgettable day(9-07-2019)~

Author note=(Guys if you are sensitive about 2019 semi then plzzz not read.. )

Rohit's team won its 4th ipl title and now they stats the prepartion of the Odi world Cup that is going to start from 30may in England.... The whole team along with their loved ones reached the venue on 20th may... Out of two warm up matches India won one which is against bangladesh....

India's First match is with south africa on 5th of june... And India won the match by 6 wickets.. Rohit scored 122 in this match and won the mom.. Yuzendra chahal is the highest wicket taker in this match....

2nd match is on 9th of june btw India and aus. India won the match by 36 runs... . Shikhar dhawan won the mom.. Ro and vi scored a significant half century... Buvi and boom both takes 3-3 wickets.

3rd match got washed by the rain agaist new Zealand.

4th match is with pak on 16th of june... India won by 89 runs(by DLS method)... Rohit is the highest run scorer with his great knock of 140 runs and wons the mom.. Virat also played a good inning of 77 runs.. Vijay shankar, kuldeep yadav and hardik pandya takes 2-2 wickets.
(This is my all time fav)

5th match is with afghanistan on 22nd of june... India won the match by 11 runs... Virat played a  knock of  67 runs and Bumrah won the mom for having most no. Of wickets.

6th match is with West indies on 27th of june... Ind won the match with a Great margin of 125 runs... Virat scored 72 and won mom.. Msd also played a Great knock of 52 runs.. Shami is the highest wicket taker with 4 wickets.

7th match is with Eng on 30th of june... Eng won the match 31 runs... Rohit scored his 3rd century in the tournament and played a knock of 102 runs... Jonny bairstow played a Great knock of 111 and won the mom.... Again shami takes most wickets(5).

8th match is with bangladesh on 2nd of july... India won the match by 28 runs... Rohit scored his 4th hundred and played a knock of 104 and also won the mom... Bumrah takes 4 wicket.

9th and last League match is with sri lanka on 6th of july... India won the match by 7 wickets.. Kl rahul played a Great knock of 111 off 118 balls... And Ro scored his 5th century with a knock of 103 off 94 balls and create a record of having most no. Of centuries in a single Edition of world Cup... He also wons the mom... Bumrah takes 3 wickets...

All is going good and in favour of team India... Whole ict members their family members and their fans are happy and they are sure that this time India brings the cup home... Virat and his team is just 2 matches away from the cup.. Team India has to face new Zealand in semi final to take their seat in final......
The night before the semi-final:-
All the team mates along with their familes and childrens are gather on the terrace of the Hotel.
Sak=so guys we are just two wins away from the cup.
Ro=Ya bhabhi... After about 8 years India is going to bring the cup home.
Vi=Yaa I'm soo excited for it.
Anu=In final match we all Ladies going to wear some traditionals.
Mahi=Stop it guys... Pehle se khichdi pakana band karo... Most important hai kal ke match par focus karna... Don't be over Confident.. Ok.. Tomorrow we have to face new Zealand the Great chasers.
Vi=what the fuck chasers bhaiya.. We don't need to be worried about that kiwi's.. Ya we have to work hard but without fear and stress.
Ro=Yaa I know tomorrow at the same time we are going to dance...
Vi=Ok..kal ki Party meri taraf se.
Mahi=Tum dono pagal ho gae ho..
Rits=Not only these two bit we are also going to be crazy...
Ris=Kal match jeetna clear hai bhai.
Mahi=or woh kaise.
Ris=This time Ritika bhabhi is not going to crosse her fingers only for Rohit bhaiya' batting ... But she crossed her fingers from the toss time to the celebration time.... Bcoz we know the magic of her crossed fingers. All Rohit bhaiy's double hundreds and hundreds is possible by the magic of her crossed fingers.
She smile and said by cupping rishabh's face in her hand, ohk I will do it.
Ro=But you know your fingers going to be freeze.
Rits=Stop teasing me.
Vi=tu usse sata raha hai... Walki sukar mana uski duaon ki wajah se chl raha hai warna...
He looks towards rits and they both said together, warna tumhari batting bahut hi weak hai Ro bear.
Ro=This is not fair yaar... Tum dono ek team mai ho jate ho or phir mere saath bully karte hai.
Anu=don't worry sharma buddy we both are efficient to make this punjabi duo to cry.
Sak=You Four are just mind blowing yaar.
Ris=so guys sats in a group I'm going to click our group pic.
Mahi=I'm not going to click any type of pics.
Sak=he is not telling you to wear a belly dress or to dance he just ask for a group pic mahi.. Be some cool mr. Cool.
Vi=sakshi bhabhi and her never ending complaints from mahi bhai.
Sak=ohhh cheeku this is not fair.
Anu=All wifes have complaints from their husbands understand.
Sak=yaa absolutely... Specially we the wifes of cricketers have more complaints from you guys.
Vi=Anu what problem you have with me.
Anu=pehle cup jeet kar aao phir bataungi.
Vi=she is ordering me.
Ro=Ab to bhai jeetna hi padega... Teri biwi ka hukum hai warna char paanch raat kamre main jagah nhi milni wali....
Rits=Aapko bhi mr. Sharma...
Vi=ab hass..
Ro=Ok madam... I will give my best for bringing the cup.
Rits=tathastu.
Rahul=Is not we need a good soundful sleep??
Mahi=yaa.. It is essential.. We have to play a important match next day guys... So goes in your room and takes a proper sleep.
All the boys=Yes sir.
And members walks towards their rooms.
In virushka room:-
They both laid on the bed... Anu is in virat's arm.
Anu=Virat I know How much this cup means to you.
Vi=yes... And especially this Edition.
Anu=This editon but why.
Vi=Bcoz this is the last time mahi bhai as a player is with us.... This is his last world Cup.... And I think I will also my First and last odi world Cup as a captain... Next will be in 2023 and i think till then I will handled the captaincy to Rohit.... In this tournament rohit played brilliant... I want him to hold the cup... And you know anu it is my father's dream... He used to said to me ki beta I know one day you will hold the world Cup and make our country proud.
Anu placed her hand on his and said, I also know Virat you can do it..... You are just two step away from papa's dream... He will be very happy to See you with the cup. And you know when you won the cup he will be the one who is very happy for you, I'm and your family also.
Vi kisses her forehead and said, I know.
And they both sleep.
In Rohika's room:-
Ro is setting his cricket kit.
Rits=Ab kya ho raha hai rohit.
Ro=nahi bs kit ready kar raha thaa.
Rits=par tum to har match wale din hi apni kit set karte ho phir aaj abhi kyu.
Ro=Bcoz the match which is going to play tomorrow is the most important and essential match of my whole cricket carrier.... You know Ritika I'm not even select for the 2011 world Cup team.. The selectors did not consider me to only sat on the bench.... But now in 2019 I'm the vice captain of the team....you know for me this cup is always used to be my first love. I always dreamt of it... The centuries I made is not matter a little to me... The only thing matters is the cup which is shining like a sun... I want to dedicate all my runs my achievements to mahi bhai but only with that golden cup.... We all know this is his last world Cup with us... We want to make him proud on us..
Rits(she Hugged him from back) = Calm down Ro...we all know how much you do to make your bhaiya proud.. And I'm hundred percent sure that this time India lifts the Cup... And promise on that day we dance on the Ground like a crazy couple.
Ro=I promise... But Ritika I'm scared.
Rits=of what??
Ro=Of kiwis yaar.
Rits=Kiwi's bhi koi darne ki cheez hai.. UN sab players ko kiwi fruit samjh kar khaa jana.
Ro=motivate karne ka tarika thoda casual thaa(he laughs)
Rits=Anything for you.
Ro=Ohh I'm scared but you know you can make me comfortable.
Rits=how can I??
Ro=Give me a kiss... And I will be normal.
Rits=such a cheap idea Mr. Sharma.
Ro=But it will work.. Aajma kar dekh lo
Rits=ohhh... (She gave him a kiss on his cheek).
Ro=this is not fair yaar.... Yeh baccho wali puppy nahi chahiye thi mujhe..
Rits=To... Kiss means kiss..
Ro=Mujhe adults ki trah couple wali chahiye thi.
Rits=sorry... Par phle bolna thaa na... Ab aaj ka to kota kthm hua... Tumne kiss ke liye bola kaha chahiye yeh bataya hi nahi thaa.
Ro=dekho aachi bacchi ki tarah give me a kiss yaar.
She placed both her hands around his neck and said, Kal ka match jeet jao...phir bhars maidaan mai kiss dungi.
Ro=stadium mai... Public or cameras ke saamne..
Rits=hmm..
Ro=jhoot bol rahi to tum.
Rits=sacchi bol rahi hun baba.
Ro=mtlb sach mai.
Rits=haa baba haa.. Pr phle match jeetna padega..
Ro=Lo jeet gae hum match.
Rits=haa haa.. Ab chlo soo bhi jao.
Ro=ok madam.
They both sleep in each others arm.
Next morning:-
All the Indian team members are practicing since 4'o clock in morning.
Mahi=our preparation is done cheeku.
Vi=yes bhai.. Ab bss hope for the best.
Ro=Har baar ki tarah na ho kar bss iss baar luck humara saath de de.
Vi=aasha to yahi hai.
Ro=Hmm.
Mahi=chlo ab hotel chlte hai.. Phir lunch ke baad stadium par bhi pahunchna hai.
They left for the hotel.
In Hotel after packing their neccery stuff and having lunch they goes for the match. Outside the bus...
Rits hugs Ro and said, all the  best.... Acche se khelna.
Ro=Hmm... Mera gift ready rakhna.
Rits=Hmm sochungi...
Vi=kya hai bey gadhe ab nikl bhi aa biwi ka daaman se..
Ris=bhaiya game par focus kijiye... Iss sav pe nahi.
Ro=ok bye jao tum apni bus mai baitho...
She goes and he dii not take his eyes off till she reached the bus.
Ro=kya hai tum logo ko kahi bhi chalu ho jate ho.
Vi=abhi... Chl hta tu gadha thaa hai or rahegaa...
Ro=Ohhh gadha tu hai.
Vi=tu hai.
Ro=tu hai.
Mahi=Dono ho... Chup chaap baitho ab.