~Good news ft. Virushka~

They all reached their home.
Raj=Or baccho kaisi rahi party.
Vi=Bahut hi acchi thi maami.
Raj=chlo badiya hai jao tum sab ab fresh ho jao mai nasta lagati hun.
Vi=Abhi to sona hai mujhe maami... Baad mai karenge naasta.
Ro=Mai kamre mai jata hun.
Raj=Iska kyu muh utra hua hai.
Rits=Nahi mummy woh syd thakawat hogi.
Raj=Accha theek hai jao tum bhi fresh ho gao.
She goes in her room and sats on the bed.... Ro comes out of the washroom and after combing his hairs he comes to her and sat on his knees infront of her(she is sat on bed)
Ro=Dekho Ritika(he cupped her face)mai nahi janta ki raat ko kya hua bss mai itna janta hun ki uss sab ka asar humare relationship pr na pade. Hum ek dusre se aankh na mila pae ya ek dusre ko dekh kar awakward feel kare.... Humare beech raat ko jo kuch bhi hua agar future mai hume pata lage ki we had planed our baby then I'm ready... Mujhe koi problem nahi hai ya mai yeh nahi kahunga ki mai ready nahi hun... Jab maine galti ki hai to mai usse pure dil se accept bhi karunga... Par mere akele ki acceptance se kuch nahi hota... Main tumhara decision hoga.... Or agar tum ready nahi ho to...
He gets up and moves to his drower... He takes out a medicine packet.... She also stood up.
Ro=To take these pills and ends the chapter here..
Rits=Store se yahi lene gae the.
Ro=Hmm.
He place his hand on her cheeks and handled her the pills.
Mujhe ek important meeting mai jana hai bcci ne held ki hai raat ho jaegi aate aate... Take care.
And he walks out of the room.
She glares the pills for a while then placed it on the table. She goes in bathroom and after getting freshed she comes out and after combing her hairs she lifts the pills.. She thinks deeply then she throw them in the dustbin. Then Manshi knocked on the gate.
Man=maami mai andar aa jau.
Rits=Haa why not. (She walks towards the bed)
Man=Maami kal ke pics dikhaiye na plzz.
Rits=Ohh isiliye aapko humari yaad aai.. Hm
Man=Aisi baat nahi hai maami.
Rits=accha aao pics dekhte hai..
She showed her all the pics about the last night...there is some there solos and some their together. Some of all the girls gang etc.
Man=Ohh my God maami these pics are excellent... And look How cute you both are looked in this pic.... Aapne inhe social media par kyu post nahi kiya.
Rits=woh time nahi mila na.
Man=chlie aap abhi post kijiye.
Rits=aree par.
Man=accha sirf apni kr mamu ki hi plzz na.
Rits=Accha chlo btao kaunsi acchi hai.
Man=This one maami.
Rits=Ok.
She posted a pic.

(Author=Ohhhh God the pic🥵😍) (Imagine them in their dresses ok) Caption-"In embrace of the reason behind the smile❤"Rits=DoneMan=ohhh maami the caption sounds good

(Imagine them in their dresses ok)
Caption-"In embrace of the reason behind the smile❤"
Rits=Done
Man=ohhh maami the caption sounds good..... Accha now its my turn...
She commented-[ManshiDhingra="The love birds in the town"]
Rits=Hmm... Beta mummy bhi dekhne wali hai aapki iss comment ko.
Man=I will handle her.... Accha chliye ab mai chlti hun aap bhi ek badiya si nap le lijiye.
Rits=Hmm.
The day passed and after dinner all goes in their rooms. Rohit is still not come home. At about 11pm he arrived. In the hall area he meet bhvna.
Ro=Aap ab tak jaag rahi hai dii.
Bhv=Aree woh pani lene aai thi... Tu baith mai khana laga deti hun.
Ro=Woh dada jabardasti apne ghar le gae thee or dinner bhi wahi kara diya... So I'm done.
Bhv=Ohhh.. Ok to Good night.
Ro=Good night.
He goes in his room and finds it empty. He Changed his clothes and goes to throw something in the dustbin.There he sees that pills which he given to her.
After that he goes to search her and founds her in the balcony.
He goes to her and standa in front of her.
Rits=Tum kab aae.
Ro=abhi aaya tumne dekha nahi..
Rits=Woh mera dhyan nahi gaya hoga syd... khana nahi kha na kya.
Ro=khaa kar aaya hun.
Rits goes to him and hugs him tightly.
Ro=Kya hua.
Rits=kyu apne husband ko hug bhi nahi kar skti kya.
Ro=Nahi aisi baat nahi hai.... Tumne woh pills le li thi.
Rits=Kyu tum chahte thee kya??
Ro=mai kyu chahunga...
Rits=To phir mai bhi kyu chahungi...
Ro=mtlb
Rits=Mtlb yahi ki maine woh pills nahi li thi kyunki the mistake that we made yesterday night will going to be the most beautiful mistake made by us ever.... It will be the sign of our love Ro. And tell me How can I destroy our sign of love.
Ro=I love you Rits.... You never made me to regret my decision of loving you.
Rits=Love you Too.
Ro=To chle its too much late.
Rits=Hmm.
They both laid on bed. She place her head on his chest. And he said, Ritika you know from a long time I always my First child as a girl.... And I hope we have a girl as our first child.
Rits=Lets hope for it.
Ro=Hum kal shopping par chlenge.
Rits=Shopping par kyu??
Ro=apni baby ke liye shopping karenge na.
Rits=Ohhh Rohit you are really a mad person.... Abhi kuch confirm nahi hai.. Or tum shopping hadd hai tumhari.(she laughs)
Ro=Tum mera majak bana rahi bo.
After having some chit chat they both sleep.