Long Lost Siblings

"Oh my kids love these guys. We're a Velvet and Veneer household." Bruce says as he is driving Rhonda as music is playing.

"They're the ones who have Floyd." John Dory says.

"Ah it's gonna be hard to separate the art from the artist." Bruce says.

"That's Velvet and Veneer's spicy hot new single Watch Me Work. Catch them tomorrow night at the rage dome where they'll be receiving the Lifer Award." An announcer says on the radio as Bruce turns it off.

"Guys will Floyd even make it through that show?" Branch asks worriedly.

"Not if we don't make it to him soon." Alexis says.

"Don't worry. We're gonna make it. We've been looking for clues to find Clay." Poppy says as she and John Dory are looking at a board with stuff stuck to it.

"Oh I'm sorry. The clue board? You mean my clue board? That I made? We like the clue board now?" Branch asks as he looks at Alexis who shrugs.

"Well whatever works I guess. Not like we have much to go on. What is he wearing?" Alexis asks as she sees a picture of Clay in some strange underwear.

"Oh those are just his... Funder drawers." Branch says as he smiles and breaks a glass case container the strange looking underwear releasing a powerful odor.

"It smells awful." Alexis says as she chokes on the smell.

"John Dory I have no idea why you saved these. It's incredibly disgusting. But I'm glad you did." Branch says as he smiles.

"What? They're memorabilia." John Dory says.

"But I will be good gosh darned if I know how they're gonna help us find Clay." Branch says as Alexis gives an alarmed look.

"Branch please tell me you don't mean me. I know I have a good record with tracking things by smell but that odor is revolting." Alexis says in disgust.

"Actually I meant you and Rhonda." Branch says as Alexis gives him an annoyed look.

"Gee. That makes me feel so much better." Alexis says sarcastically.

"Sorry Alexis. You two are kinda the only option we got." Branch says.

"Oh this is gonna mess my sense of smell up I just know it. Alright. Give them to me. And Branch?" Alexis asks as Branch hands her the underwear.

"Yeah?" Branch asks.

"You owe me big for this." Alexis says as she heads toward the door.

"I can deal with that." Branch says as Alexis goes outside to in front of Rhonda.

*Timeskip*

"Are we sure this is where Clay lives?" Branch asks as the group stops outside of a spooky giant gate area.

"This is the way the scent lead us. Not that I can tell much else from that smell. Ugh. Branch I really dislike you for that idea." Alexis says annoyedly as she sniffs slightly with annoyance as the group heads toward the gate.

"Sorry. I promise I'll do anything you ask for in turn for doing that. And thank you by the way." Branch says.

"You're welcome. Ugh. Where are we anyway?" Alexis asks as she shakes her head and shifts to troll form.

"I think this is the place from every true crime podcast I've ever listened to." Bruce says as the group walks inside the gate.

"Uh does anyone else get the feeling we're being watched?" Alexis asks worriedly.

"Halt! Who goes there!? Who dares to trespass on these sacred grounds?" A giant clown machine asks scaring the group.

"Branch what are you doing?" John Dory asks as Branch steps forward.