Not In Harmony

"Time out. Let's do it again from the top. Spruce I want some smolder in those eyes. Clay you're being too stiff. We need some sillier robot. Bitty B maybe a smaller diaper." John Dory says as he stops the group as they're practicing.

"If this diaper was any smaller I could taste it." Branch says.

"That's why I don't wear one of those. It's a hard fit to pull up." Tiny Diamond says as he is driving.

"Really great John Dory. Super helpful thanks. Now I have a creative note for you. Stop being bossy!" Clay says annoyedly.

"What? I'm not being bossy. I'm helping us be better." John Dory says.

"No, no dude. You're forcing us to be perfect just like you always had. So we can hit the perfect family Harmony." Clay says.

"Yeah for Floyd." John Dory says.

"This is going well." Alexis says as she watches the group.

"Is it really for Floyd? Or is this all just so you can tell people what to do again?" Bruce asks.

"Guys, guys this really isn't helpful right now. Let's all maybe take five huh?" Poppy asks.

"Poppy's right. Fighting won't get us anywhere." Alexis says as she goes over to Poppy.

"This isn't going to work if you keep on being the same old John Dory." Bruce says annoyedly.

"Yeah. We've all changed. Bruce settled down. Branch is slightly taller with zero glasses. And I'm a licensed CPA. Put some respect on my name fool!" Clay shouts angrily.

"I'm not allowed to change. I'm the oldest. I had to be the leader." John Dory says as he, Clay and Bruce keep arguing.

"Guys we can't forget about Floyd." Branch says.

"Look Branch is right. We're here for Floyd. Let's just get this done and we can go our separate ways." John Dory says.

"Fine." Clay and Bruce say in union.

"Wait. What?" Branch asks in surprise.

"What? That's always been the mission. You didn't think we would all live together when this was all over did you? Singing songs and roasting marshmallows." John Dory asks as he laughs.

"Oh I'm sorry. Is that funny to you? That I might want us to actually be a family again? Tiny Diamond pull over now." Branch says as Tiny Diamond stops Rhonda.

"Don't be a baby Branch." Bruce says.

"You're mad at him but you guys do the exact same thing to me. You all still treat me like the baby of the family but guess what? I stopped being a baby the day you guys walked out on me because I had to. Then grandma got eaten and there was no one else to take care of me. This time I'm walking out on you." Branch says as he crumbles a piece of paper and throws it on the ground before he leaves as Poppy picks up the paper.

"This is Branch's bunker." Alexis says as she looks at the paper.

"He built this for you guys." Poppy says.

"We didn't know." John Dory says.

"I guess you never asked." Poppy says.

"Wait. Grandma got eaten?" Clay asks curiously.

"Poppy go after him. I'll stay with John Dory, Bruce and Clay." Alexis says as Poppy nods at her and leaves to find Branch.

"Hey where'd the kid go?" Bruce asks as the group sees Tiny Diamond is gone.

"He must of went after Poppy and Branch." Alexis says.

"Come on guys. Let's just get this over with. We'll save Floyd on our own. Then we can go back to our own lives away from each other." John Dory says as he goes toward the driver's seat.

"You're gonna leave Tiny, Branch and Poppy?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"You're welcome to join them but we're sticking to the plan. We're getting Floyd. With or without Branch." John Dory says as Alexis sighs in frustration.

"No. No I'm staying. I told Poppy I would." Alexis says.

"Then let's get going. The sooner this is done the sooner we can go out separate ways." John Dory says as the group leaves.

*Timeskip*

"I told you Bronzone would show up. My letter worked. I'm a genius." Velvet says before she and Veneer throw Alexis and Rhonda into the closet.

"Hey! Let us out!" Alexis shouts angrily as she shifts to wolf form and charges at the door with no luck.

"It won't do you any good. They won't open the door." A voice says revealing to be a brown creature.

"Who are you?" Alexis asks as she looks at the creature.

"Crimp. Uh that creature won't eat me right?" A brown creature asks as Rhonda looks at her before the closet opens revealing Poppy and Branch.

"Branch, Poppy!" Alexis says as she runs over and nuzzles up to Poppy.

"It's okay Alexis. We're here now. Oh it looks like you need a hug." Poppy says as she sees Crimp before Crimp cries and pulls Poppy into a hug.

"Okay now who's sibling is this now?" Tiny Diamond asks as he sucks on a pacifier.