Tattoo Roulette

Harry's pov

Once again, we're back at the late late show waiting for our queue to go on,
don't get me wrong I love being on the show with James but fuck me.

Dose him and his crew come up with some crazy shit.
That's why my anxiety is through the roof. We were told to expect a new surprise game tonight. So, as you can imagine, we're all a bit nervous.

But after doing this for so long, you have become good at hiding it. For example, liam wouldn't stop asking the crew if anyone knew anything about this game.
And now he's having a casule chat to Louise about our new album.

The-
"Welcome to the stage one direction," that's our queue.

Liam
I don't like surprise, so as you can imagine, I'm not looking forward to this new game.
But attest we know the games in the second half of the show.

For the first half, we just chatted with James about the usual stuff, the album, tour, and all that jazz.

"With that, your fans have all given you a title or role. What I want to know is how much you all agree with these tittles," James continued.

"So liam often called daddy direction do you boys think this fits? Liam?"
It's not the question I was expecting, but it's nice to have something different.

"Um... I don't know if I'd say it's fully rig -" but before I could finish, the other boys decided to chime in.

Louis definitely agreed with the title
"Sure mate, you're the one who keeps us all in check other than Paul, of course."

"Someone's got to," I replied
The rest of the interview went on as you would expect James asking questions and us giving the same answer as normal.

"Alright then, after the brake, one direction will be playing a new game we like to call... tattoo roulette"

Shit, looking over at niall, I can see the colouring drainage from his face.
But he mangese to keep the smile up till we're backstage,
Before he collapses into Louis.

"Come on, ni, let's get back to our dressing room them we can sort this out, okay?"
Alright, now I see why I'm called Daddy's direction.

Louis pov
We manged to get back into out dressing room before niall fell into a full blown panic attack,
and when he gets like
only one person who can carm his down...
Liam

Nialls sat on the floor back against the couch, curlled up into as tight as he can.
His breathing is more of a wheeze, we need to carm his now fast.
Other wise he's going to pass out.

Liams pov
I croched down by niall but making sure eim far enough back that he dosnt feel crowded.

The last thing we need right now is his Claustrophobia (is that a word idk)  to kick in.

"Hay ni can you look at me please"
"Come on bud I know you can do it"

It takes a few minutes of carm talking to get niall to raise his head and look me in the eye, but as soon as he dose I take advantage of it.

"Thats it, now I need you to take a deep breath just like me in..1...2...3..   out...1..2...3"

"I-i...can-nt    li"  he replied bearly above a whisper

"Yes you can ni, here" I slowly move forwards grabing his hand and resting it against my chest
Makeing sure to exadrate, my breathing.

"Feel that? Just copy along nice and slow for me".

It takes a good ten minutes till nialls back to normal.

Harry's pov
Nialls now cuddled up against Liam in our dressing room.
Panic attacks always ware him out so a little nap would do him good before the second half of the show.