Niall- sick but trys to hide it

Niall pov
I woke up feeling like shit today, my head it pounding, and my stomach feels like it's doing back flips.
"Ugh~ I don't want to get up." I'm laying in my cot on the tour bus, which is moving, so that doesn't help. Me and the boys have a busy day, so I need to get ready.

I'm about to fall back asleep until my stomach flips. My hand flies to my mouth as I leap out of bed, sprinting for the bathroom. As soon as I get there, I collapse in front of the toilet, throwing up everything I ate for dinner last night.

After a few minutes, my stomach settles, and I stand up using the sink for support. Looking in the mirror, I look like crap. My skin is clamy and pale. Hiding this from the boys is going to be harder than I first thought. I'm brushing my teeth, trying to get rid of the vile taste in my mouth when I hear Liam outside the door.

"Hay niall you've been int here a long time, you alright buddy?" He most definitely lives up to the daddy direction label.
"Yea, I'll be out in just a second." I try to tame my hair but give up, lou will do it anyway. And with that, I quickly exit that bathroom to grab some comfy clothes. Consisting of a Baggy t-shirt and some joggers. Some things as my hair management will make me change so mite as well make the most of it.

"NIALL HURRY UP WHERE HERE," I heard Harry shout. My stomach still felt like shit but attest my headache had lessened. I just hope some of the stuff on today's plan gets cancelled. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't realise I had made my way into the main room. Till I ran into Harry.

"You alright niller, you seem distracted." I wanted to tell him how much my stomach hurt, but i can't. The boys have been stressed recently. They don't need me adding to their problems.
"Yea, I'm fine, Harry...just tired"
"If you say so, mate. Anyway, we better get going before we get the on time speech from liam.

And with that, we went to meet the others.
"Thank you for finally showing up," Paul said as soon, so we stepped off the tour bus.
Harry lifted his hands up in a surrendering motion before speaking up
"Dont look at me, niller here took his sweet old time."

I was distracted by trying to keep my stomach settled, which I was doing successfully so far, and I seem to be hiding it well, too.
"Niller...nialll..."
"Oh...sorry lou,"
"You feeling alright? You seem quite distant hun"smmm he said as i was getting  my hair done.
"Yea, I'm fine, just thinking,"
"Alright then, anyway, your hair's done, so go get dressed."

I must have stood up too quickly as I was hit with a dizzy spell, and of course, lou didn't fail to see the death grip I had on the chair to keep myself up.
"You sure you're alright?" I quickly upright myself probably to convince myself more than lou.
"Yea, I just got up a little quick." With that, I quickly exited the room heading to the interview room.

Lou pov
Niall seemed off as I was doing his hair. Normally, he would be chatting my ear off, but today, he barely made a peep. He also seemed to be falling asleep, as I had to move his head back up more times than I should have needed to. And if that wasn't enough to set the alarms ringing, the death grip he had on the chair as he stood definitely did.

I still had liams hair to do so. I'll ask him about niall, and as it of Queue liam enters.
"Hay lou you alright?" He said as he took a seat in the chair.
"Hay liam yea, I'm good, just wondering though, have you noticed something off with niall?" I started doing liams hair as I waited for my answer. Surely, if something wrong, they would know, I mean.They basically live with the guy!

"Um... no, I mean, he's been a little quiet today, but other than that, nothing. " mabye, I am just being silly. I'm also done with liams hair his is the easiest to do other than Louis ofcorse.
"Why have you noticed something?" With that, i don't hesitate to answer.
"Yea, as you said, he was really quiet when I was doing his hair, but also, he just looked rather pale, and he had a death grip on the chair when he stood up"