Diabetes

Niall
Iv always had diabetes, and I have never gone a day without it. At first, I tried to hide it from the boys, but with testing my blood sugar regularly hiding, it didn't last long.

Zayn was the first to find out. He walked in on me, giving myself insulin. As you can imagine, he was quite surprised. After that, Harry found out, he overheard me talking to my mam on the phone about it. In the end, I decided that it would be easier to just tell all the boys instead of trying to hide it. Liam immediately started asking how he could help. Any signs to look for. He definitely is Daddy's direction. Louis, on the other hand, wasn't surprised with his mum being a nurse he was able to see the signs, like how I always carry attest two high suger sweets on me.

Anyway after they all found out I couldn't go a day without one of them asking me if I had my emergency kit with me before we left the tour bus, and I know there just looking out for me but ugh~ it gets annoying at time.

Present day
Harry's pov

Normally, I'm one of the last up out of the four lads, but today I just couldn't get comfortable, so in the end, I decided to get up and make breakfast for the boys. We don't have much in the cupboards. we definitely need to go shopping soon. Anyway, we've got the stuff for pancakes, so it looks like it's pancakes today.

After I'd finished the pancakes, I decided to start waking the boys up. otherwise, were gunna to be late, I'm pretty sure it's liam in the shower as He takes one every morning. Zayns the hardest to wake up, so louse is properly best to do first. After deciding who I was, I was gunna to wake up first through the process of elimination. I headed for Louis's room.

"Knock knock anyone in," I asked as I opened the door. Surprisingly, Louis was already up and dressed.
"Morning Harry your up early," he replied as we headed out of his room.
"Yea, throught I'd treat you boys to some breakfast, but first we need to wake up the others." we were outside nialls room now.
"Okay, I'll go wake up, zayn." Louis walked off to go and tried to wake up zayn.

"Niall, you awake?" I slowly open the door to find niall still asleep cuddling his teddy. Niall always looked so small when he's asleep, I sat on the edge of his bed and ran my fingers through his hair. It's how me and the boys have always woke niall up. It doesn't take long for him to wake up.

"Morning, Harry," he said along with a big stretch.
"Moring niall, you need to be ready in 20 minutes, okay?"
"Mhm."
I start heading out of the room, but not before telling him there's pancakes downstairs.

Back downstairs
Liams pov
I was just about to dig into one of the pancakes on the side as all the boys except niall walked in.
"Moring guys," I said, receiving a series of replies.
"Has someone made sure nialls up?" This time, only Harry replied as he got some pancakes himself.
" yea he should be down any minute now,"
"Good Paul will be here in about 10 minutes." This was the last thing said before we all sat down to enjoy our pancakes.

Niall pov
As soon as I got up, I knew today was going to be ruff, I felt sluggish and tired more than normal. So first things first.
I grabbed my stuff to check my blood sugar,  even though iv been doing this since I was born, I still hate needing to prick myself, iv never been a fan of needles.

As the machine needs a minute or two to work out my suger levels, I decided to go do my teeth as I wait.
Finally, the machine beeps letung me know it's done, and yep, just as I expected, I'm low, time to grab some insulin.
After sorting myself out and getting my hair to look half decent, (it doesn't matter anyway as we've got a photo shoot first thing, so lou will sort it out)
I headed downstairs.
"Morning," I said as I went to grab some pancakes, which may be cold, but a pancake pancake cold or not.
But just before I could take a bite, Paul enters