Chapter Eleven

It's the night of the Rating Game and everyone is waiting in the clubroom getting ready. Kiba was sharpening his sword, Koneko was putting on her fingerless gloves, Akeno and Rias were drinking tea, whileSenju, Issei, Asia, Charlotte, and Kazu were sitting on the couch, when they heard the door open, with Sona and Tsubaki walking in.

Sona: Sorry if I'm interrupting.

Rias: No worries, Sona. Come in.

AKenko: Glad you can make it.

Kazu: So you're here too, Sona Senpai.

Rias: They're here to broadcast the game to the other families who are going to watch.

Kazu: Brodacast? So we're going to be watched, huh?

Rias: That's right.

Sona: It's Rias's first Rating Game. I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything.

Rias: Well, I'll try and make it interesting for you.

Suddenly a white Magic circle appeared as Grayfia and Alvida emerged from it.

Grayfia: It's almost time. I hope you're ready for this my lady.

Rias: Yes, we're ready whenever you are.

Before Grayfia could say anything else, Kazu stood up and left the room, along with Senju and Charlotte. As the three discussed in the hallway...

Kazu: So they're gonna broadcast this shit to families in the underworld, fucking bastards.

Senju: So their plan is to expose our existence and kill us in the end...

Charlotte: So what's the plan, Are we gonna fight or just back into hiding?

Kazu: Obviously fight but we can't drag the others into this...

Charlotte sighed as she put her hands on her hips.

Charlotte: We really don't have a choice Kazu...

The three remained silent for a while until they heard footsteps coming towards them, revealing it to be Grifaiya.

Grayfia: It's time to go.

The trio looks at Grayfia as they ignore her, as Grayfia looks at them waiting for an answer, but Kazu walks up to her,

he then immediately grabbed her by the neck and pushed her to the wall, while Kazu began to choke her.

Grayfia: W-What are you doing!?

Kazu: I'm going to say this once. Which one of you Devils wants us dead?

Grayfia: H-Huh?

Charlotte: Don't fucking test us, we know that your kind views us as a threat and are using this rating game as a cover-up to kill us. So spill it or you're fucking dead!