Chapter seven

no one's pov

Currently, Kazu is sleeping in his bed as he dreams about eating tacos, unaware that Charlotte is standing above him looking at him to sleep.

Charlottes's thoughts: He's so cute when he sleeps...

She began to move her face closer to him as he kept sleeping, but seconds later Kazu began to wake up.

Kazu: Mmmm....*yawns* what time is it?

Kazu then opened his eyes, for only him to see Charlotte's face extremely close to his as he saw her glowing red eyes and her devilish smile

Kazu then opened his eyes, for only him to see Charlotte's face extremely close to his as he saw her glowing red eyes and her devilish smile. He then began to panic.

Kazu's thoughts: Huh!?

Charlotte then got closer as her smile grew wider as she spoke in a tone that made Kazu traumatized for the rest of her life.

Charlotte: Good morning my dear.

Kazu: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly Kazu's door burst open, revealing Issei in his school uniform with a Nerf gun in his hand.

Issei: What's happening!?

The moment Kazu saw Issei, he fainted from shock as he could not handle all the surprises that happened to him that morning.

(timeskip)

Currently, Kazu, Charlotte, and Issei are walking to school after dropping Satoshi off at preschool, as Kazu is speedwalking along with Issei and Charlotte.

Kazu: So what you're saying is that you convinced your parent to let you and Asia live with me?

Issei: Pretty much.

Kazu is completely dumbfounded at this situation.

Kazu: Normally I wouldn't let someone like you be even breathing in my place but since you have your stuff packed and Asia is also going, then I have no choice but to prepare you guys' rooms.

Issei smiled as he put his arm around Kazu's neck.

Issei: Thanks man!

Kazu: Yeah, whatever.

Kazu then suddenly, felt someone breathing on his neck, he didn't need to turn around to know who it was. He then turned to Issei who had a terrified expression on his face. Kazu knew one way to make this situation better.

Kazu: Issei...

Issei: Yeah...?

Kazu: RUN!!!

Yes, by running away from the crazy girl who could easily catch up to him in seconds. Kazu ran full sprint as he didn't look back.

(timeskip)

It's after school, and after heading to the club room, Kazu and the others were just sitting around, as Issei and Asia finished packing their bags.