Chapter eight

No ones pov

Currently, in the familiar forest, the Three Deities roared at the trio as separate barriers appeared. The trio smirked as they transformed into their sacred gear and looked at their respective opponent.

Kazu, Senju & Charlotte: Die!

( Mahoraga's Barrier)

Mahoraga roared at Kazu as it charged right at him, Kazu just stood there with no sign to run. Mahoraga took the operation and punched Kazu right in the face as the punch created a giant shock wave, when the dust settled Mahoraga looked shocked as Kazu was just standing unfazed.

 Mahoraga took the operation and punched Kazu right in the face as the punch created a giant shock wave, when the dust settled Mahoraga looked shocked as Kazu was just standing unfazed

Kazu: ...

Mahoraga backed up as Kazu turned his head at him, with eyes glowing blue.

Kazu: Is this the best you can do, then I'm just flat-out disappointed.

That pissed off Mahoraga as it landed another punch with no new result. Mahoraga then sent a garage of punches towards Kazu, with all of them landing but didn't even leave a scratch on him. Kazu just stands there in disappointment

Kazu: This is a waste of my time.

Kazu imminently charged at  Mahoraga as he coated his fist both in Haki and lighting as he began to send countless punches at Mahoraga with incredible speed

Kazu imminently charged at Mahoraga as he coated his fist both in Haki and lighting as he began to send countless punches at Mahoraga with incredible speed. Kazu then grabbed Mahoraga by the arm and threw him to our side of the Barrier.

Kazu: Come on! Don't tell me this is all you have!?

Mahoraga stood up as it rubbed the dirt off of it and roared at Kazu as it reaved its blade.

Kazu's thoughts: That blade...

Mahoraga rushed at Kazu and swung its blade, Kazu dodged and jumped back to gain distance. Mahoraga wasted no time and thrust his blade at Kazu's stomach, Kazu dodged and sent Mahoraga flying with a roundhouse kick to the face.

Kazu's thoughts: Is it just me or is he getting faster?

Suddenly Mahoraga appeared on top of Kazu and slammed his foot, Kazu barely blocked and was kicked imminently after.