045: back to school hauls

BEING BACK IN school after the summer break 2009 included countless experiences for Mina. Or Frankly, in other words, Rio didn't handle seeing her best friend in a relationship she hadn't told her about well.

"Oh my god, Rio! Are you okay?" The brunette, back in that familiar school uniform of hers, held her best friend's body softly, in distress "I thought you said you can ride your bike safely!"

Rio had explained proudly how she had received a brand new bike from her sister, and was now bound to ride it to school every day. Instead of the train, that is. Well, that went well.
It was a light tone of gray, with a white basket and an expensive leather seat that now had it's first scratches.

"Pff- did you seriously just fall off your bike because mina bagged the psychopath?" Maehara, 3-E's other blonde, followed the best friends closely. He and isogai were currently only catching up.

"Maehara," isogai, the voice of reason, complained gently "don't be so rude!"

"No, blondie, as the matter of fact, I'm not mad because of that!-" Rio stood up, rubbing her knees with a wince. She got interrupted by Maehara quickly.

" 'blondie'? Excuse me, but you know damn well blondes can't shame other blondes because of Their hair colour. You just broke the code!"

"Code? What, like, for dumb blondes?" A familiar red-head appeared then, and rested his hands in his pockets with his usual smug grin "is there one for people who can't ride a bike? Because I really want to make fun of Rio right now."

He continued on walking before throwing his arm over his girlfriend shoulder, swiftly. "Hello to you, princess."

To Rio's distress, karma then proceeded to peck the brunette on her lips quickly. Mainly because, while karma had never been in a public relationship before, the thought of overdid PDA made him cringe. He didn't think that a light kiss would send Rio out of the track completely.

"Okay," Rio's mouth stood wide open "this is perfect, actually. Perfect example for my complaint. How the hell did Maehara out of all people do this? I have been trying for half a year now!"

Maehara only grinned, winking at his friend.

"hello to you too, red-head."
Mina chuckled slightly, smiling at her friends "I'm really excited to be back, guys. I have a feeling this is going to be a good semester."

"I feel the same, mina. Hey, actually, do you guys want to come to my café sometime? We have this really cool opening with summery desserts and new decorations, as well as-" isogai started, only to get interrupted by Maehara again.

"I'm his work wife!" Maehara added, loudly and with a big smile. The rest of the group stood In silence, not really knowing what to say.

"Hey, liberation, I guess?"

____

"Ugh, How many more of those stupid sessions do you think Karasuma-sensei will give us? I feel like a beetle being fried. " Kurahashi complained, her hand feeling the sweat on her forehead as the girl sat on the dirt. "Hey! Did you see the new beetles my dad got me?" The girls moved changed quickly, being fixated on her favourite topic of all again: insects.

3-E now had PE, currently enjoying one of the many water breaks koro-sensei ordered in.

"The fear of becoming dehydrated causes dehydration. As with many things in our lifes, it is because we know that it is a problem that it is a problem in the first place. So, folks, stay hydrated!" , he had told them during chemistry.

Mina only chuckled at the ginger girl, holding a cold water bottle herself.
Mina's hair was tied in a high ponytail, tickling the back of he neck with the ends. Some stuck to it, too, mainly because of the sweat.
Peak summer weather was truly fascinating- maehara had just begged mina to wave air to him a while early.
Perhaps it makes people mad.