004: 3-E's second hot blonde?

"YO, PRINCESS Hold up!" The red-headed boy shouted, trying to catch up with the running brunette.

"I know my attractiveness can be intimidating and all that, but it's 8:00AM on a Monday, quit running." He grinned as he walked beside her, putting his hands in his pockets.

Karma, having seen the girl walking down a street towards their school, had followed her for the last 10 minutes or so, trying to catch up.
"Did you ever think that I'm maybe just trying to get away from you? where did you even come from?" She sighed, slightly shooting him a glare.

His smile brightened as he shrugged her off "Nah, I'm way too charming for that. Saw you on the way, decided to join your marathon, Did you miss me over the weekend?~" he answered jokingly, looking around the quiet street as he kicked some rocks on his way.

"Your ego has got to be the size of a football Studium" she mumbled under her breath, stopping at a red light. Today morning was chaotic, and Mina still hasn't got used to the whole 8:35 thing.

"I'm thinking it's more time square, actually." He smirked again, and as the two of them walked around the corner, they eventually walked through the main building's campus filled with students.
Karma noticed a shift in the girl's mood, she was seemingly tensioning up. He raised an eyebrow, poking her shoulder slightly.
"Did you get bitten by a squirrel or something? What's up?"

Mina inhaled sharply, uncomfortably shifting under the strict and mocking looks of her previous classmates. They either stared her down, or completely ignored her. She didn't know which hurt more.
"Nothing." She whispered as she looked around the campus again. Gakushu hadn't texted her back, he was in group b (ignoring her), and now he was standing there chatting with his, with their friends, as if nothing happened.
"nothing's up, let's just hurry up." She continued, before adding a quiet 'please'.

Karma noticed her distressed look at the popular ginger, but before he could ask any further, he got grabbed by the wrist and practically dragged along, as quickly as possible before their walking would be considered running. His eyes widened a bit, he was clearly a bit taken back, before deciding to lighten up the mood.
He would definitely take a note of that.

"I thought you'd rather die than being seen with me, princess. Now you're almost holding my hand, how romantic." He shot her a smirk once again, making her immediately drop his wrist after they were a bit further away from the main campus, already walking up the hill leading to their classroom.

Mina couldn't help but smile at that, slightly shaking her head. "You're so weird, red-head."

"It's my charm, actually." He grinned before putting his hands into his pockets again.

"Okay, first of all-" Mina started poking his shoulder, trying to argue with his point before getting interrupted by a loud squeal from inside the E-class' building.
She backed away from karma, moving her head around with a confused expression while letting out a quick 'huh'.

"Hey, did you hear that?" She asked the boy behind her, who just curiously raised an eyebrow, before walking inside the building and making her way towards the classroom door.

Karma followed her slowly, mainly unbothered. There was always noise in Their class, that's pretty normal. However, the high pitched female voice was new.

Mina opened the door to the side, starting to shout worriedly "Hey! Is everyone all righ-" before stopping herself.

Infront of the two of them was a picture they'd have never imagined. There was the octup-, koro-sensei in front of the teacher's desk. And on top of him, squeezing her breasts against his chest and kissing his face, was a young woman, maybe 22, with long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. She was wearing an office dress, with probably a lot more cleavage than regular, and she had a sugary sweet smile on.
Mina found her quite pretty, breathtaking even. But probably half the guys in her class were thinking that right now staring at the two from their seats. Rio grinned too as she saw her friends walk in.

Mina couldn't believe her eyes, and karma behind her was struggling not to loose himself completely to the view.
"What-"

Mina blushed furiously at the sight, probably emberassed to be witnessing The weird octopus she only met two days ago make out with some Victoria secret angel level pretty woman. She quickly pulled karma by his shirt and dragged him along to their desks at the back, having Rio already wait leaning against her desk's edge.

The blonde chuckled at the girl sitting down and slamming her face onto the desk.

"Aw, don't be embarrassed, princess!~ We will get to do that too one day, don't be jealous." Karma on the other hand commented teasingly as he calmed down from the laughing.

Mina's head shot up "What? I'm not jealous, red head! I just.. well you know!" She tried explaining, failing as her cheeks grew even redder.

Rio swung her arm around her shoulder, rolling her eyes at the red headed boy. "Yes, KARMA, she doesn't want teachers making out in her atmosphere, quit being so judgemental."

They shared a quick smirk before Rio nudged mina slightly, making her look up at her. "Do you know who she is? You had the call with our smoking hot PE teacher on the weekend, right? Did he tell you about her?"

Rio asked the brunette before getting interrupted by karasuma walking in.

"I would highly suggest you call me by my name, and not, and I quote 'the smoking hot PE teacher'." His deep voice caught the attention of the students at their desks mumbling and giggling over the situation, they looked at him now.

Rio cringed a little before she jumped off her friend's desks, shrugging her shoulders.
"Sorry, teach', feminine urge." She winked, before sitting down at her desk.

Karasuma sighed deeply, massaging his palm before starting to talk again.
"Now that everyone is seated, I would like to introduce you to your new English teacher, Irina jelavic."

She spun around the yellow octopus before getting off him, clapping her hands together and sending the class a bitter sweet smile.

"I am pleased to meet you!"

·★·
1073 WORDS
THURSDAY, 2ND OF DECEMBER
@MIRAI