Chapter 40. Vegas (Part 2 of 2)

A/N: Read the author's note at the end. It's important.

WARNING: Some scenes in this chapter may be harmful to the virgin eyes of some readers. You have been warned. 

Vegas (Part 2 of 2)

Song: Let Love Bleed Red by Closer 2 Closure

*June 28, 2013*

~Summer~

I shut the door behind me. "What the hell…? Kellin, what's going on?" I struggled to speak. I wanted to yell, but I had to stay calm. No, I didn't want to yell because I was mad. I wanted to because he's a sneaky bastard and I love him. Damn it. 

He chuckled. "What does it look like?" he mumbled. He winked at me and grinned even more. 

I smiled at him. "It looks like everything everyone told me in the past twenty-four hours was fake all so you could do something cheesy and romantic." He moved closer to me, stretching out his left arm to give me the rose. "You're still wearing the ring I gave you. And the necklace… I thought you would have-"

"Gotten rid of them? Never." He winked at me again. He kissed my cheek quickly. 

I took the rose and blushed. "Kellin… I can't believe you did all of this…" I was at a loss for words. For the first time in my life I felt like a princess who was swept off her feet by the only one for her. 

"Well… it was time for us to get back together, everyone just thought you needed a little push. So, they helped me with my plan. Your band mates told me about how you're better. I'm proud of you, Summer. Blu even said you got better for me. That means the world to me. To show you how proud and grateful I am, I got you something," he explained, pointing to the gift on the nightstand. It was a square box with silver wrapping. 

"Kellin, you didn't have to," I said. 

"I wanted to… because I love you," he insisted before taking my hand and bringing me to the nightstand. "Open it," he ordered with an excited smile.

I rolled my eyes and grinned. I love how he spoils me. I set the rose down next to the present. I gently ripped the silver wrapping paper to see a black box. I took the top off the back box and grinned. There were four things in the box. A letter, photographs, a CD that was written on with sharpie, and a small ring-sized box. I first grabbed the letter and began to read. Kellin sat on the bed, watching me with a smile. 

Dear Summer,

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that you are better. You are wonderful. The perfect human being. You're the funniest, sweetest, coolest, most beautiful woman I know. I love you for all that you are and ever will be. I love you for your angelic voice. I love you for your unique eyes. I love you for your bold opinions and smart thoughts. I love you for your everything. There's just too much to name. You're just… an amazing with a gorgeous heart, soul, message, and body. I'm a lucky man to be blessed with someone like you; with an angel. 

I know we can make it through anything. Our relationship proved it. We made it through what I thought was you cheating, you leaving to go back to California, us not getting along at Warped, my ex having my child, and many other challenges God put in our way. We've made it. If we weren't meant to make it then we wouldn't have met at Warped Tour nine years after we dated, you wouldn't have your memory back, and our relationship wouldn't have been tested. 

You are my soulmate, my sunshine, my inspiration, my past, my present, my future, my reason for waking up in the morning, my reason for wanting to be such a good father for my baby girl, my reason for writing music, my life, my world, mine.  

I love you more than you will ever know.

-Kell Q xoxo 

My eyes widened at the letter. I… Kellin… he just…

I have no words. 

I looked at him. He looked back with a smile. "And I mean every single thing I wrote. Now, look at the pictures!"

I giggled and shook my head at his excitement. I folded the paper and put it on the nightstand. I grabbed the five pictures that were there. They were in a small stack, oldest on the top and newest on the bottom. 

The first was us when we were seventeen. I remember when it was taken, I think. It was us on the beach, the sunset and ocean behind us. We were holding hands. He was kissing my check. It was a week before everything went down hill and I left. I was wearing the K necklace. 

The second was on Warped. It was taken while I was on stage. I was singing into my wireless mic with my eyes shut. You could see Kellin on the side of the stage, smiling at me while I did my thing. This was one of the last tour dates. 

The third was taken on Christmas. His sister took it. We were standing in front of a Christmas tree, kissing. 

The fourth was us at Steve's wedding. We were slow dancing and had no clue someone, probably one of his band mates, took the picture. His hands were on my waist, my arms were wrapped around his neck, my head my leaned on his shoulder, his head rested gently on mine, and our eyes were shut. 

The fifth one was not of us, but of Scarlett. It was taken only a couple weeks ago, before he left for Warped. I could tell. She looked about four months old. She was laying down on his bed, smiling, gripping the blanket under her. She was precious. His daughter. His little everything.

I set them down next the the box on the nightstand and grabbed the CD. The word DEMO was scribbled in black sharpie. I smirked at him. "What's on this CD?" I asked. 

He shrugged. "I got bored and decided to record a song. It's acoustic. I wrote it, played it, sung it, recorded it, and put it on that CD all by myself," he stated proudly. 

I blushed. "What do you call the song?" I questioned. 

"Let Love Bleed Red. I know, weird name, but-"

I cut him off. "I like the name. I'll listen to it later."

He nodded. I set the CD next to the photos and grabbed the last thing. The tiny, black, velvet box. Similar to the one the had the night he proposed. What was in the box?

It couldn't be my engagement ring. That's back at my house with the rest of the things he's given me. 

I looked at him before opening it. He gave me a 'go ahead' look. I slowly lifted the top of the delicate box. In it was a ring, no duh. Was he proposing again? 

The ring was beautiful, nonetheless. It was a black ring with a knot in it. A knot that no one could ever untie. 

Kellin chuckled. "No. This ring is a promise ring. A promise that someday, when we are actually ready, we will get married."

"I love it Kellin!" I gushed. "I swear, you spend too much money on me." I chuckled, slipping the ring onto my left ring finger. 

He laughed. "True, true. But this ring is special. You're the one I promise to be with forever."

I sat down next to him on the bed, putting the ring box back in the bigger box. I kissed his check. "Kellin, I promise the same thing. I love you," I whispered sweetly. 

"I love you right back," He blushed and looked down. "So, does this mean we're back together? I mean, we can take things slow and stuff."

I nodded. "Yes. I can't stand us not being together. And taking things slow sounds… nice. We won't rush anything. And then by the time marriage becomes a topic of discussion we'll be ready. We can call and text a lot when we're on tour, visit for a few days at a time, maybe move in together when we feel the time is right…" I murmured, smiling at my words. 

He looked at me in agreement. "Yeah. But their is one thing about taking it slow that I'm probably not going to be about to handle," he grinned at me. This boy, I swear…

I cocked my head to the side. "What's that?" I asked. 

"Well, this is going to be a very mature relationship, right?"

I nodded. "Right."

"And in mature relationships, sex is a big part of that."

Oh! I see where this is going. I grinned back at him. "That's true. Sex does being together two people in the most loving way, especially in an adult relationship." I winked at him playfully. 

He leaned in close to me, our lips almost touching. "Exactly. So what are we going to do about sex? 'Cause I don't think we should take that slow…" His hot, minty breath sent shivers down my spine. 

"I think so too…" I pushed my lips onto his, closing the tiny gap that was there. 

Even though Kellin is talking about having sex, he's right. We are adults who have needs that only our significant other can fulfill. And like I said, there is no other physical activity we could do to show how much we love each other. Making love is the only way. 

(A/N: If you are uncomfortable reading about sexy time then advert your eyes now! You have been warned.)

He bit my bottom lip, demanding entrance into my mouth. I happily obliged and spread my lips apart against his. His tongue invaded my mouth, played with mine, and teased me. God, I've missed his tongue so much. 

He pulled away so we could catch our breath. Our eyes caught each others and just like magnets, our lips were pulled back to each other. 

He laid back, his head hitting the feather pillows on the bed. I shifted my body and straddled him. Our lips never broke contact. 

The smell of vanilla filled the room while we made out. Suddenly he gripped my hips tightly and we started grinding into each other. My hands, which were placed on his chest, began to trial downwards to the waistline of his jeans. He was hard, I could feel it through his pants. We stopped grinding and I decided to palm him through his skinnies. 

He broke our lip contact to groan softly. This made me smirk. I removed my hand from his covered bulge to take off my tank top. I threw it behind me, not caring about where it lands. I also slipped off my bracelets and ring and put them on the nightstand next to the bed that didn't have the present or rose on it. 

Kellin waisted no time taking off his shirt, throwing it somewhere random as well. He slipped the necklace over his head and put it where I put my jewelry. He kept the engagement ring on though. I'm guessing he wears it all the time. I didn't think too much of it though. My hands were at his belt, undoing it and tugging it off. 

There was a sense of neediness during the removal of clothes. But that was understandable. We needed each other bad. We needed to show each other how much we love and missed one another. 

I pulled his pants down until they were at his ankles. He kicked them off, along with his shoes. His situation was now a bit better without his skinny jeans tightly holding down him. He was still covered by his boxers though. 

I smirked at him. He smirked back. His hands worked on getting my pants off. Once them, and my shoes, were off I crawled down until my face was leveled with his crotch. He groaned, wanting me to hurry up and take him in already. I looked up at him and winked before pulling his boxers down far enough for him to finally be comfortable.

Without hesitation I leveled my face with his waist and did something that made him groan louder than ever. He tangled his fingers in my long hair. His grip on my hair tightened and he pulled my face away from him. He glared at me playfully while I smirked back proudly.

In no time at all we switched positions. He kissed, bit, and licked my neck as he unhooked my bra and tossed it too the floor. Kellin kissed my chest which made me smile. By the end of this all I am going to be a moaning mess, I swear.

~Kellin~

After I finished my attack on her chest I continued to kiss down her body. I stopped at her belly button, gripped her ring with my teeth, and pulled on it real quick. This earned me a moan. I stopped kissing her once I got to the top of her panties. I looked back up at her, much like she did, and winked. I tugged her lacy black panties off, my fingertips brushing against her smooth, slender legs. 

I kissed her inner thighs where there were some stretch marks. I honestly couldn't care less though. She is beautiful. I hope someday she realizes it. She is also incredibly sexy. This moment was so hot, but at the same time lovely. It's hard to explain, but it was the best feeling ever. 

"Kellin," she begged. "I need you…"

"You need me to what, babe?" I asked her, my voice raspy. 

"Fuck me," she whispered. 

"Huh, what was that?" I teased. 

"Fuck me, hard," she said, clear as day. 

I leaned down and nibbled on her ear lobe. "Scream it," I ordered 

"Kellin, fuck me! Now!" she moaned. I chuckled at her. 

I sat up and moved in between her legs. Without saying another word I wrapped her legs around my waist, looked her straight in her beautiful eyes, and slowly entered her. 

Her eyelids fluttered closed. "Oh God, Kell… you feel so good!" she moaned loudly. That's one of the perks about relations with a singer. Singers do it louder. 

My pace was needy, but I hit hard and went deep. I groaned and buried my face into the crook of her neck. I took in the strawberry sent of her beautiful black and red hair. Every time I moved inside of her I hit that one spot that drive her crazy. She made me go crazy. 

There are many ways of expressing love, this just happens to be the best. She trusts me with all of her; her mind, heart, and body. That means so much to me. That's why I have to do the best job making love to her. I love her for all she's given me, and she needs to know that. 

I felt her nails dig into my back. "Kellin…" She released on me, crying out my name along with a few curse words.

That sent me over the edge. The building in my lower stomach was only getting worse until finally I couldn't take it anymore. I released inside of her, filling her up. 

I collapsed to the side of her, pulling out. I didn't bother cleaning up. I was too worn out. As was she. We just laid next to each other and worked hard to catch our breath. 

Finally she spoke. "Kellin?"

"Yeah Summer?" I turned to face her, wrapping my arms around her waist and bringing her tired body over to mine. We laid on our sides, staring at each other. My arms wrapped around her lovingly while she wrapped hers around my neck. 

"I love you," she whispered. She blushed and hid her face in the crook of my neck. 

I chuckled. She's adorable. "I know. I love you back, my gorgeous girl."

And with that, we fell into a deep, peaceful sleep. 

A/N: First of all, if any of you like One Direction then check out my friend Shelby's story: Which Direction? It's an awesome story and she would love some reads. Please check it out. Link in the comments! 

On another note, whoa! That was hot! Why did you write a sex scene, you may ask? Well, I read a lot of smutty Kellic stories and, I admit, I like them a lot. I know, I'm sick! Anyway, I feel like I've gotten better at writing sex because I've read so much smut. Instead of writing Kellic sex though (which I'm surprisingly good at), I wrote Sellin sex. I know it wasn't too good, but at least I tried. You know what ship sounds really good though? Sellic. Summer, Kellin, and Vic. Oh yes. 

Anyway, I need to know if you guys would like a sequel. I need to know now, so comment yes or no. I've got an idea for a sequel, but I also have one for an ending for good. So get to commenting! :)

Picture on the side is of the promise ring and (for anyone who has ever been curious) a pic of what Summer's eyes look like. 

Song is acoustic Let Love Bleed Red. 

~Catt