Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

"You hear that?"

Alfie in the warehouse with John and Neil wiring him the money of their videos on their computer screen.

"That's the sound of babies ending up on paper." Alfie laughs and pats two of their shoulders. "Let's go."

*****

Alfie, Neil, John, and a lot of other guys surround a table in a bar, having drinks. Alfie cracks some jokes while John and Neil sit around, akwardly getting in the mood.

"So, at this point. The new guy has fucked a million whores, right? Then one night, after sleeping with his wife..." Alfie starts to giggle. "He pulls money out of his wallet and WAP! Drops it on the bed!" Alfie and the fellas burst out in laughter. "It was a thousand G's too! Must've been a great fuck!" Alfie and the fellas crack up even more. Alfie glances at John and Neil. "Hey, you fellas alright in there?"

"Oh? Yeah. Just havin a couple drinks..." John says. Alfie takes a deep breath and waves his finger on John and Neil.

"You know..." Alfie looks at the guys around the table. "These guys are gonna be some good fuckin earners. Yeah? Unlike, all of you lazyfucks..." The guys around burst into laughter but then sees Alfie with a serious face. The laughter dies down quickly. Alfie stays silent and gives everyone around the table a serious look... "With that being said, you know how these guys make some money? They make fags lie down with each other." Alfie laughs and the guys laugh a bit after.

"Jsus Crist..." Neil mumbles to John and chuckles.

"You fellas believe that?" Alfie continues to joke. "It's all about teamwork isn't it? They make the fag vids and you fellas watch'em." Alfie, Neil, and the guys burst into laughter again as John chuckles to fit in.

*****

Alfie, Neil, and John walk to Alfie's car after the drinking in the bar. The three get inside the car as Alfie drives away.

"Who were those guys back at the bar?" Neil asks.

"Just a couple of my guys... That joint owes me a couple of bucks. Remember, it's not that you aren't funny, it's cause you don't have a thousand fuckin Gs in your pocket." Alfie replies, chuckling.

"You sure it was safe around there? Considering those Silverface guys?" John asks.

"Nahh, No Silverface fucks hang around there." Alfie replies... "By the way, how you guys like the warehouse?"

"It's Alright... It smells like white shit, though." Neil says.

"Well, that warehouse of yours got a little problem." Alfie says. John and Neil wear questionable faces. "Warehouse belonged to a person named David, he also owns a couple of other joints. And well, David thinks he can protect himself without any of our help. So, we decided to lean on him a bit, but that made the situation worse... He's a cityboy from Freud and somewhat related to the authorities. He said if we don't give up his properties, he'll contact the cops or get some other third party involved. Fuckin cocksucker... Troublemakers all around the place. If we don't get to him, we can't have that warehouse... and a couple of other joints." The two are quiet as Alfie slows down and stops the car... "See? There he is." Alfie looks at a man coming out of a nightclub.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Neil exclaims, surprised.

"I'm supposed to get this done tonight but I'm missing a bit of muscle." Alfie says.