Chapter 1

When I think of 2050, I think Androids, Robots, Super cars, Bendable smartphones, Automatic grocery machines, Fingerprint showers, Flying cars, Foldable houses. An ironing machine, Transparent devices, Interactive porno, Holograms, Fucking flying cars, Sleek white on everything. Sleek white bedrooms, Sleek white cars, Sleek white cities. Spaceships, Robo-dogs, Highway roads all over the place, Superfast bullet trains, Floating hoverboards, TVs on toasters, Time travel, and those fucking flying cars they promised us.

That's what my dad said to me before getting hit by a flying car. He was bedridden and died 3 years after the accident. At least, he was right about two things: Flying cars and Interactive porno.

*****

Chapter 1:

Somewhere in 2049...

Bang Bang Bang! A loud knock coming from the door of an apartment. A teenager scrambles around his apartment and opens the light.

"John?" said a man behind the door.

"John? Let us in, we know you're there!" the man continues to knock. John, the teenager inside the apartment tries to keep himself hidden as he creepily approaches the door. He takes a short look through the peephole seeing two men behind the door. John puts his hand on his head and becomes increasingly worried knowing what kind of trouble he's in.

"We're not gonna hurt you, we'll just have a little talk and be on our way!"

Bang Bang Bang! The banging continues for a bit then stops.

"Open the fuckin door, we can see your shadow jumbled up and down in here."

John face palms.

"Oh Fuck!" John expresses worryingly. John then looks through the peephole as the men see him do it again.

"Open up!" The first man shouted outside the door.

The first man continues to bang on the door as John ducks from the peephole, hopeless.

"Come on, break my balls any longer and I'll need a fuckin jockstrap..."

John finally opens the door and the two men are greeted with a messy apartment. John and the two men walk further in the apartment as the second man closes the door. John, worried, looks at the two men knowing something bad is gonna happen. John starts sweating like crazy.

"Take a seat and put your hands on your lap." The first man demanded gently. John complies and sits on the nearest chair while the second man walks around him standing behind John.

"Please, wait a minute—" John spoke nervously.

"You have anything on you, John? Anything we'd like to know about?" The first man interrupts.

"N-no, no."

The first man gives the second man a satisfied look, and keeps a smile. John stays as still as possible as he tries his best not to provoke anyone.

"I'm Alfie and that's Ron." the man introduces himself. "Nice to meet you." Alfie grabs the nearest chair and sits down facing John. "You got a lot of balls killing one of our guys, kid."

"Look- what happened was an accident."

"Doesn't matter," Alfie says abruptly. "You whacked him and now... they're after you..."

Alfie and Ron take a look at each other.

"Well, unless two greedy sons of bitches wouldn't let it happen. We looked you up and one of my guys mentioned your work. This porno business." John looks questionably at Alfie. "I don't know how many socks he's busted to get to recognize your name but sorry suckers like him eat your work three times a day and considering the amount of views you get, fuckin midnight snack to it. Is business doing good?"