og ex variant{the dark one return}

name:jason crowe

alias:dark one,nightmare,destroyed of worlds,the heartless,the black beast,the true grim reaper

age:25{he never age}

gender:male

race:haft vampire,haft daemon,seither beast.crossbreed{due to seither absord beastskins he can turn into then or trasform into monsters}

look:{after he became the black beast}

personality:heartless,merciless,apathetic,brutal,relentes,dark,

powers and abilities:

{this is when he became the black beast}

Self-Sustenance (Type 2 and 3; lacks the need to for sustenance due to becoming a being made of seithr), Regeneration (Mid-High, likely High; Can regenerate as long as seithr exists. High-Godly via Resurrection; Scales from Terumi, who was able to come back from being erased by Time Killer with Self Observation), Technology Manipulation (Seithr itself is capable of messing with the technology of the NOL and sector seven), Disease Manipulation (Scales from Xblaze's Black Beast, who's mere existence caused the Union Virus in Xblaze), Rage Power and Berserk Mode (using the Black beast form will make him filled with rage and go wild on everything, regardless who or what it is), Fate Manipulation (The Black Beast is stated to suck Fate itself), Earth Manipulation and Weather Manipulation (The Black Beast is capable of messing with the natural weather to the point that seasons no longer occur normally, and even mess with the soils themselves), Size Manipulation (Can grow in size as shown in the Phase Shift novels), Pocket Reality Manipulation, Creation and Sealing (Black Beast's psyche is portrayed as a pocket dimension and trapped CP version of himself for two years while fighting countless amount of dogs made of seithr), Darkness Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement (The Black Beast can paralyze anyone within its vicinity), Bodily Weaponry (Can create various sharp objects from his own seithr), Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), Memory Manipulation and Resistance Negation (Wiped Jin's memories blank with his mere presence despite having the Power of Order as a defense mechanism), Deconstruction (Was capable of disintegrating soldiers with its presence in Phase Shift), Resurrection (Via Self-observation), Teleportation, Status Effect Inducement, Shapeshifting, Cloud Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Insect Manipulation, Summoning, Invisibility, Telepathy, and Power Absorption (Scaling from Arakune who is merely an incomplete Black Beast) and BFR (Sent Noel near the Gate of the Azure when he devoured her)

weapons:

dark aramasa:an weapon of his father,it can turn into sword or scythe after become the black beast jason can infuse the blade of seither or any magic as well put nox nictores he absorb to the blade allow to use that ability on the weapon{like zero type izayo ability or hakume sword like}

seither weapons:due to be the black beast he have total control of the seither soo he can make any weapon he want doesn't matter what it is he can create as long he have seither

trasformation:black beast

he can turn into the black beast to increase the destrutive power and deal big opponets

multi beast:he can trasform an any type of monsters or beastskin

likes:none

hates:terumi,n.o.l,hazama,susanoo,gods,rachel,izanami,everyone who stand on his way,luna and sena

parents:

ragna the bloodedge:father

velvet crowe:mother

showcase:

{alter kyo

{kychiel}

backstory:this timeline happen one big event witch change anything..jason was capture by terumi as the later have an plan ..he take jason to an caudron and trhow it inside all while his parents watch an horror as from the caudron the black beast appear as terumi laugh think he finally made with his plan but to the shock of all the beast was quiet....and then look at terumi and say"TERUMI I WILL DESTROY YOU AND ERASE YOU EXITENCE"the beast roar and destroy the caudron ragna and velvet escape what the trio didn't know..is jason enter the caudron he meet the black beast..he was from the future as he tell jason anything..the timeloops,curse the person resposible...he give an offert jason be the host and became the new black beast jason accept without douth after find out the true..and that is how the dark one return..and then he begin the second dark one an coflict wtich was 10 times worst as jason face all humanity who say he will bring the end of all but an reality it was all to speed up the events now he knows what it happen he knows terumi have to speed up his plan along with the big players of the loop..as he continue the war he murden an lot of people..he didn't care an the end..this will be the last loop soo he know the next one everyone less some will come back to live..soo he begin an masacre even face former friends and he murden then without mercy even take they weapon and use then as his own..an the end his plan work as terumi make his move to obtain the azure jason was already there as terumi was an shock as jason reveal anything..and then he fight terumi he defeat him..jason was ready for the final step...kill his aunt saya...but before that his parents appear an last attemp to stop him..they failed but jason didn't kill then an the end he care for then as he reveal the true...with tears on they eyes jason send then away as he look back to amaterasu with hate"all this because of you mistakes you create terumi..you put the curse on my father..anything...now..you paid for anything"he said and finally destroy amaterasu..as he use the true azure to make everyone he kill less an select few reborn an new world without gods as for jason..he seal himseft an the odd world of chaos...as he look an the aftermatch..after all it was his destiny..."alone an broke world he create"

jason kill an good majority of the blazblue cast among then,mai,makoto,tsubaki,azreal,litchi,bang,luna and sena,carl,relius,nine,he didn't feel regret know thoses will return with an few epcetions of course

dispide what people say jason wasn't heartless he did all that soo he can put the end of the timeloop curse ragna have..he speed up the events..and it work an the end as he save his parents and put an new world 

jason was almost to kill jason but he spare but not to say all the chaos and misery it happen was her fault for be an useless who only watch the world burn and will now suffer the concequeces something it hurt rachel emotianlly even more when jason almost kill valkehain an front of her but only leave him wound

jason was more stronger than the previous black beast due to all seither and ars magus and magic aroud the world he collect as well obtain the weapons on his opponets he kill

jason decide to stay an the odd world because he know after the thigns he done he can't return to the rest..he pretty much became an being of chaos who want destrution..but he fine with it..after all his family his safe and happy an new world

jason was strong enough not even hakume,jubei and nine can't stop then even with the power of order jason was way stronger for the former heroes