the terrarian reaper

name:jason

age:26

gender:male

race:terrarian

look:

personality:nice,brave,adveture,silly,fun,chill

powers and abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Light Manipulation (Via Shine potions, Torches, Glowsticks and the miner's helmet), Magic, Enhanced Senses (Can barely detect invisible enemies, and through potions, can allows detect valuable materials, enemies and danger through walls and darkness), Self-Sustenance (Type 2,3) The Terrarian does not require food/water nor sleep to live, Healing (Via potions), Statistics Amplification (Can increase a variety of stats through potions and consuming food), limited Teleportation (Can teleport back to the center of the Terrarian island via recall potions, and teleport to other players via wormhole potions), Regeneration (Low-Mid; can regenerate from chopped off limbs, their faces being ripped off and such. This regeneration happens naturally, albeit slowly, but can be boosted via Regeneration Potions or Healing Potions), Surface Scaling (Can climb on walls through digging claws and shoe spikes), Earth Manipulation (Can use the dirt rod to fling dirt blocks), limited Flight (Can fly for a brief time through Fledgling Wings and Rocket Boots), limited Air Manipulation, Sand Manipulation and Water Manipulation (Via the Bundle of Balloons, which allows them to jump again using a stream of elements below their feet), limited Mind Manipulation (Passively makes slime-type monsters unwilling to harm the Terrarian with the Royal Gel), Ice Manipulation and Fire Manipulation, (Can use frostburn and fire arrows), Regeneration Negation (Damaging status effects disable natural regeneration up to Low-Mid), Transmutation, Explosion Manipulation (Through various items such as bombs and dynamite), Summoning (Can summon a variety of mounts and attacking familiars), Invisibility (Through invisibility potions, though the effect wears off after being hit), Underwater Breathing (Through Gill potions), Non-Physical Interaction (Can damage ghosts, wraiths and other enemies of the like. Can grab and use various "soul" items to craft weapons and armor),Plant Manipulation (Can use the staff of regrowth to grow grass and increase the amount of seeds generated from a flower), Light Manipulation (Can make use of a light pet to illuminate the nearby area), Energy Projection, Animal Manipulation (Can summon bees for attacking), Danmaku, Poison Manipulation (Can inflict damaging and regeneration-negating poison through the Thorn Chakram, Blade of Grass and Snapthorn), Weather Manipulation, Blood Manipulation (Can make it rain damaging blood), Electricity Manipulation, Durability Negation (The Lightning Aura Staff can use an enemy's own durability against them, by using it to boost itself), limited Mind Manipulation (Can occasionally inflict confusion on nearby enemies when hurt, causing them to act in the opposite way that they want), Rage Power (Can use Wrath and Rage potions to boost their damage output), Invisibility (This dissipates upon being hurt, but can be re-applied), limited Attack Reflection (Can cause the enemy to receive a bit of the damage the Terrarian has taken through Thorn Potions), Gravity Manipulation (Can reverse their own gravity at will via Gravitation Potions), Damage Reduction (The Worm Scarf reduces incoming damage by 17%, and Endurance potions can enhance that by 10%), Can change gender at will, Information Analysis (The Cell Phone gives information on the weather, the phase of the moon, nearby enemies and the number of them, nearby treasures, and the amount of damage and speed the Terrarian can output),Aura (Can use Inferno potions to generate an aura of flames around the Terrarian), enhanced Flight (Can craft a variety of wings that give a fair amount of flight time before the Terrarian needs to land), limited Time Manipulation (Can fast forward an entire day every 7 days, though most living beings are unaffected), Can summon falling stars either manually or automatically when hurt, Teleportation (Can teleport anywhere within view via the Rod of Discord), Enhanced Fire Manipulation (Can use Cursed Flames, which cannot be put out by water and reduces the enemy's fortitude against being knocked back), Statistics Reduction (Can reduce defense with Ichor), Sound Manipulation (Can use various instruments, some of which serve as weapons), Transformation (Can turn into a werewolf at night, increasing their statistics), Enhanced Damage Reduction (Can reduce damage by 25% when wounded using the frozen turtle shell, which stacks with the Worm Scarf), limited Attack Reflection (Turtle Armor reflects the twice the damage the Terrarian receives, though they themselves are still damaged in the process), Homing Attack via Chlorophyte Bullets,Absorption and Life Manipulation (Can absorb enemies' lifeforce in order to heal using the Vampire knives), Fungus Manipulation (Can passively release spores that home in on and damage enemies with the Spore Sac), Enhanced Flight (Can fly indefinitely and far quicker with the Soaring Insignia and various mounts), enhanced Invisibility (Can turn completely invisible with the psycho knife, only breaking it when attacking),Invisibility (No longer breaks after a hit and boosts stats when active, at the cost of severely reduced speed), Forcefield Creation (Solar Flare Armor passively creates a forcefield that explodes and damage the enemy when broken), Enhanced Damage Reduction (Solar Armor reduces damage by 30% on top of previous augmentations), Heat Manipulation, Portal Creation (Via the portal gun), limited Void Manipulation (Can use the void monolith to bring the power of the void into the local area)