son of the master dawn

name:jason Ragnvindr

gender:male

race:haft human,haft vampire,Pyro Allogene

age:26

look:

personality:grumpy,bitter,gentle,tender,modest

powers and abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Genius Intelligence, Magic, Weapon Mastery (Is an expert swordsman and is proficient with a bow), Magic, Elemental Manipulation and Fire Manipulation, Creation (Can create Pyro constructs), Summoning and Telekinesis (can freely summon and telekinetically move his primary weapon), Transformation, Elemental Intangibility and Limited Flight (Can transform into Pyro energy to fly), Forcefield Creation (can create regular elemental forcefields like those used by all Allogenes), Elemental Aura (can shroud himself in flames), Statistics Amplification (with various skills), Summoning (can summon a phoenix with Dawn), Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Prolonged exposure to the Smaragdus Jadeite, which contain concentrated elemental energy, can cause effects which vary from illnesses at best to changes in personality at worst[1]),  Chain Manipulation (can generate Pyro constructs in the shape of chains to pierce and bind monsters as powerful as Ursa the Drake).martial artist,Enhanced Senses (Can navigate through the boundary, an infinite space of nothing), Acausality (Type 1; Is unaffected by the effects from a Phenomena Intervention, which can reset an entire timeline), Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit Arakune and Izanami), Instinctive Reaction,Self-Sustenance (Type 1; Can withstand the Edge, which has no oxygen),Regeneration (At least Low-Mid, possibly Mid; Can regenerate a hole in his chest due to Azure and was fine after seemingly cut in half by Jin with Susano'o Unit),Energy Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Healing, Presence Concealment (Has possession of Concealment Ars Magus), Fear Aura (His presence scared Mai and Platinum), Soul Manipulation (The Azure Grimoire can damage the soul, negating any form of recovery, even when the reality is warped by a multiversal entity), Limited Extrasensory Perception(The Azure Grimoire is capable of reacting to Murakumo Units), Statistics Amplification (Scaling from Lambda who can amp herself with IDEA Engine),Shockwave Generation (Capable of blowing people away by bursting),Attack Reflection (Reflected Izanami's absorption back to Noel),Poison Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Transmutation, Corrosion Inducement, Void Manipulation and Corruption (Type 2) (The Azure Grimoire is stated to be a portable cauldron and is able to harness the power of Boundary), Life Absorption (Ragna's drive, Soul Eater can absorb a person's life force), Heat Manipulation (Capable of creating heat with the Azure Grimoire)

resistances:

Resistance to Fire Manipulation (As a Pyro Allogene, is naturally resistant to flames), Disease Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (Visions users can resist the effects of Smaragdus Jadeite

weapons:

aramasa:

base on his father sword jason can use his pyro powers to infuse the blade an flames even an his sctyhe mode