A Shit Show

Her

I have not broken into a bank security. I could if I wanted to but I would not tell Johnson that. Now I'm looking around with them because I do not see how I could be connected to this. Three men in the kitchen looking through draws and behind the stove and the refrigerator. The same number of men in the dining room looking under chairs and rugs. Five men in the living room taking apart my couch and more. I moved up to my bedroom and I had to gasp. My nicely kept room was now a disaster. Six men tearing apart my bed, my vanity, and even looking at the back of my mirror. My bathroom is no different as men are opening shampoo bottles to look inside. I didn't even dare look in my closet believing it was worse than the rest of the house.

When I walk back into the hallway, I find Johnson and two other men standing outside my office door. I lock eyes with Johnson, and he gives me a nod toward the door. I take it as a sign that he wants in and wants to know even more about what is inside. I walk closer to them and observe the other men. They looked confident but the way that they were standing behind Johnson made me believe that they could be manipulated into obedience.

"It's my office room. I keep it locked for discipline. I used to stay locked in there for hours without leaving just doing random stuff. Locking it stops me from entering right away without thinking of stopping." I say with a small giggle as I look at Johnson.

He nods as if understanding my lack of self control, as the men behind him have a small smirk. I assume they like stupid rambling. Noted.

"I just have to get the keys from my bedroom. I'll be right back," I look down at the badge very obviously, then touch his bicep lightly, "Johnson." I say the last word while looking into his eyes.

He smirks and says, "Go on then ma'am."

I walk back into the room knowing I am breaking his walls. I was winning. I told the men that Johnson had allowed me to retrieve the keys and they allowed it after I gave them a look that screamed terrified. I walk back to Johnson with a small smile on my lips while looking down after meeting his eyes. I play with the keys as if I am looking for the right one. I can feel Johnson standing a bit too close to me, but I don't move to create space. He needs to believe he is still in control. I open the door and stand to the side as the three of them walk in and start to search. It takes about four minutes before Johnson stands by the computer and looks at me waiting to take the hint.

I start walking over and sit in the chair still looking at Johnson.

"I guess you want me to unlock this for you huh?" a smirk on my face. He leans down to talk to me better while grabbing the back of the chair to make me face forward.

"I would like you to unlock it and then move to the side, baby." He said the last part while kneeling next to me, to watch as I unlocked it. I took my sweet time to unlock my computer. Voicing out my password. Password: CHERRYblossomTrEe97. Don't ask why it's that, it just makes it easier for them to believe I have nothing to hide. I back up to the side as I was told, while Johnson looks through the computer. I'm not nervous because as previously mentioned I clean out everything, I do. The only thing that does make me nervous is that I cannot watch what is going on in the elevator and this unknown feeling I have in the pit of my stomach.

Being able to control my own emotions is what makes it easy to see other's feelings. To see how to manipulate them into submission. Control and power go hand in hand. Being in control of everyone's next actions will help me know what happens next. Controlling people isn't the goal of this game. It is to predict the outcome. I do the same thing with reading sometimes, I skip to random pages and just read one sentence to see if I can guess the outcome. I'm usually right. It is a game that works well until it doesn't. Luckily for me, it looks like it's working with Johnson.

"You fit the role well," I say, and Johnson shoots me a confused look. "Officer, well being an officer. You fit the picture." I say with a sly smile. He smirks while looking back at the computer.

"In many ways honey," he says while shooting me a wink. I give him a small giggle. I want to grab his gun and shoot myself with all this bubbly act that I'm putting on. But it's working in distracting him because he turns his chair to look at me.

"If you end up being clean here maybe I'll show you how a real officer acts." He said with a twisted smile. I didn't like it but I had to go along.

"What if I'm not clean, what then officer?" I said getting close enough for our knees to start touching. His eyes darken at this movement. He grabs the back of my thighs pulling me closer.

"Well, then there are always ways to get unsupervised visits," he says with a low grumbled voice.

Right when I was going to respond someone entered the room. And I see him. In this moment I know I have lost.