Revelations

Narrator POV

"What do you mean Earth is destroyed?!" Uzi asked (Y/N).

"It's a long story, one that I would like to tell you all but not here, let's go back inside the pod so I can tell it all at once, I don't want to tell it 5 times in like, a single day."

"Okay, let's go inside then." Uzi said, jumping down from the car wreck she was standing on and walking back to the corpse spire.

(Y/N) and N followed her back to the spire, (Y/N) still shielding N from the sun until they were back inside the spire.

(Y/N) folded his wings into his back again and followed N and Uzi into the pod that N, J and V had landed on the planet with.

V and J were still chained to their chairs with the metal chains, V looked annoyed and J in deep thought. They both looked up at N, Uzi and (Y/N) when they climbed down the ladder back into the pod.

"And where have you three been?" J asked in her usual bossy tone.

"We went outside for a little bit to have a small conversation." N answered, leaning against one of the walls of the pod.

"And apparently (Y/N) needs to tell us something." Uzi said, proceeding to stand next to N.

"Yes I do, but before that. Uzi, may I have your railgun please?" (Y/N) asked Uzi.

Uzi raised an eyebrow. "Why?" She asked.

"So I can be sure you don't immediatly blow my head of with it when I tell my story." (Y/N) answered.

"Oookay then." Uzi said hesitantly before handing (Y/N) the gun, who put it behind him on the console of the ship.

"Now, lets begin." (Y/N) said.

"As you all can see, I am not a normal Dissasembly drone, that is because I wasn't always a drone."

"Wait, what do you mean?" V asked, confused.

"I used to be a human."

"What?!" Uzi yelled, N and J's eyes widened in surprise and V's mouth fell open in shock.

"I know it might seem difficult to believe but it is the truth, I was turned into a drone by JcJenson to save my life."

"How would that even be possible?" N asked.

"I don't know the exact science behind it, all I know is that they used some weird machine to get my consciousness from my dying human body and put it in the drone body I am using now."

"But, why the body of a dissasembly drone of all things?" Uzi asked.

"Probably because we are way better then you stupid worker drones." J said.

"Bite me!" Uzi yelled at her.

"It's because I was about the same height when I was still a human then as I am now, they also modified this body to be more human-like, for example, my hands." (Y/N) held on of his hands up, showing that he had 5 fingers instead of 4.

"How did I not notice that earlier?" J asked herself.

"This is a lot to take in." N said. "But didn't you mention something earlier about Earth being destroyed?"

"Earth is destroyed?!" J and V yelled in unison, both looking at (Y/N) again.

"Sadly enough, it is, and it has been for a long while, 16,5 years to be precise." (Y/N) answered.

He changed his left hand into a hologram projector and began playing the events of the massacre and destruction of earth while telling his story.