It's promming time

Narrator POV

In a dimly lit hallway of the worker drones school, a young female worker drone is running, clearly trying to get away from something or someone

Her glasses suddenly break and she stops running before taking them off to inspect them for a few seconds before putting them back on. She notices a camera on the wall next to her being turned by a weird red symbol, making it face the wall.

She looks further down the hallway, and sees a figure but can't tell exactly who it is.

Doll, the one who is standing at the end of the hallway activates her solver powers, preparing to strike.

She uses it to rip of the girls right arm off before using it again, this time to grab a meat cleaver, mutplying it to 3 cleavers and trowing them at the girl, killing her

Doll walks into her house and closes the door behind her, stepping on a robot cockroach in the process. She throws her backpack on the ground next to her and uses her solver to grab some books out of it and places them on the bookshelf next to the door.

She grabs a pen and uses it to cross the last name on the list of prom canidates, she looks over to her backpack and sees that an arm of the girl she just slaughtered is sticking out of it, dripping some oil on the floor. She then glances over to her right and says: "Я вернулся, мама, папа." ("I'm back, Mom, Dad")

She then looks over to the picture of V, pinned against the wall with multiple knives sticking in it.

"Скоро, Ви, я положу конец твоему жалкому существованию." ("Soon V, I will put an end to your miserable existence")

She then looks at another picture that is standing next to the one of V, but is completely intact, it is one of (Y/N).

"И тогда (Д/H)я сделаю тебя своей." ("And then (Y/N), you will be mine.")

She smiled, thinking of all the things she would do to him.