Chapter 8: An Interesting Start

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

"Chapter 6: An "Interesting" Start"

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

In a week, all students left their homes for the most intense training of a lifetime. Even though it all seemed frightening at first, they knew it was for the sake of their family, friends, kingdom, and most importantly, the Fairy Tale land, where their home stood.

All students of different courses went on their way. They were assigned to different dorms which were built in only 5 days with the help of the guardian dragons, a little help of the pompoms and most importantly, magic. However, during those times, a few other families of other students went missing. All they found were the same marks from the first kidnapping incident with Rose's parents.

"Did everyone get everything in place?" Astoria asked her friends. "My team are ready for action." Ling Ling added. "Good. Knowing we have got a few more friends around makes me feel better."

"Travis, have you heard anything about Rose?" Hawk asked with clear concern on his face. "I did stay with her at Cinderella Castle and helped with packing her things but throughout those days, she's slowly returning to normal. It helped when our schoolmates started to support her. As she said to me right after that, it brings in the unity in everyone." Travis replied with a smile on his face that showed everything would be fine. "Then where's Rose?" As Joy said that, the PomPoms immediately ran over the five with Rose on the top.

"Hi, guys! Sorry about my pumpkin cuties. They just love to help me out." Rose hugs a few of her PomPoms. When they got up, they saw the aura was returning to their usual Rose. It made them smile genuinely.

"Rose! Hey! It's so great to see you smiling!" Aguya shouted as she ran towards Rose. Before she could hug her, she stopped when she saw the PomPoms. She gasped. "And who are these little cuties? They look so adorable." She smiled like the sun and little fireworks appeared. The PomPoms were impressed and immediately hugged her which tickled her. "Hey! Stop- That tickles!" She laughed. The rest of the friends laughed along too. Haruki sighed and helped her up by grabbing her collar. "Seriously Haruki? I was enjoying that." She pouted while crossing her arms. "Aguya. You'll lose your breath with too much laughter." Haruki bluntly mentions it. "There is nothing wrong with a little fun you know. Especially with the events happening right-" Aguya gets cut off by Haruki covering her mouth. "I'm sorry about that. She's been hard to manage." "There's no need for that Haruki. She's just a ball of sunshine with fireworks. You'll need that soon." Ling Ling winks at Haruki. Aguya was oblivious to what Ling Ling meant while Haruki slightly blushed. "That's just a theory that some say," Haruki said as he let go of Aguya.

Aguya ran to Rose and they started to play around with the PomPoms.

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

The next day, all the hero students were up and about. All were at their assigned meeting place and class. Rose and her team and Vicky's and Ling Ling's were at the arena.

"Now class, we have done obstacle courses, weather management, and sparring. For today's training, we will begin with something prepared by our special guest." Beast stepped aside as another figure who was bigger than him stepped up front. The figure surprised Ling Ling.

"Good day to all. Today, we will begin your training. You will learn how to do all mentioned by Coach Beast under my guidance with the help of my people." He said. His eyes slowly turned to Ling Ling. He stepped forward towards her. "Ling Ling."

Travis felt the need to place himself in front of her but before he could, the figure revealed themselves to be a demon who suddenly hugged Ling Ling. The demon even lifted her as if she was still a child. "How is my little jasmine flower doing? I've heard you stopped attending that school filled with monkeys. Good because the headmaster, no." "Hi grandfather" Ling Ling greeted. Everyone in the arena was surprised, except Beast, of course. "Grandfather, you forgot to introduce yourself" She mentions as she is placed back down on the ground. "Right. Everyone. I am the Bull Demon King. And yes, I am a demon. My little granddaughter is a quarter demon." He smiled as if everything he said was normal. Rose and Aguya both squealed and ran towards him. "You're the Demon King!?" Aguya asked first. "Can I have a souvenir?" And the same question came up, which was from Rose.

The Demon King got awkward by the two sunshine he was seeing right at the very moment. "Well, to answer that, I am the Demon King. And for you girl, you can have this well-made staff made from mountain ash wood of the northern Demon Tribe." He snapped and a staff appeared right in front of Rose's eyes. "Woah! So cool!"

"Aguya and Rose... Back to your positions!" Coach Beast roared which led to the two, running back to their original spots and standing up straight.

This training was starting to not look intense but at least it's a very welcoming and positive start, thanks to the three sunshine. And yes, three because the Demon King is apparently that way around his granddaughter along with the other two balls of sunshine, Rose and Aguya.

What they don't know is that training with the Bull Demon King will be much more intense than they'll ever anticipate.

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

"It seems like they're bringing in the big guns. No wonder there were letters sent in such a tedious manner. Calling a Demon King from the Demon realm makes me wonder who else they've recruited. Oh well, at least I still have eyes and ears in there without anyone knowing. Especially those four. Oh, what a waste of their talents. They'll never know what I've got in store for them..." The villain laughed in a horrifying psychotic way as he called upon the shadows. 

Who knows what will go wrong? 

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕