Chapter 6: Troubled Times Part II (REWRITTEN)

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

"Chapter 6: Troubled Times Part II" (REWRITTEN)

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

Vicky and the guys were exploring their academy, trying to find a calm spot, when something strange happened. A mysterious dark hole appeared beneath their feet, and suddenly, they tumbled into it and landed a bit clumsily. Cyrus, feeling puzzled, asked, "Where are we?"

Eric, trying to lighten the mood, said something about his appearance, making the others roll their eyes. They found themselves in a shadowy corner of a hidden forest. As they looked around, they heard a voice.

It was a bit scary for them. They were in this dark, unfamiliar place, and suddenly, someone was speaking to them. They didn't know who or what it was, and that made them feel uneasy.

"Ah, what a great moment to meet all of you," said the mysterious voice.

The four quickly turned, readying their wands in caution. The voice reassured them, "No need to attack. I'm on your side. Well, think of me as a friend." Then, the figure appeared. Their skin was pale, like snow mixed with burnt ashes. Scars twisted across their face and hands in strange patterns, as if they'd been through something very unusual. Their eyes blazed red, hinting at aura of pure evil and revenge.

The figure transformed into a shadow, quietly gliding behind Vicky and Cyrus. "Ah, the notorious Vicky Broomstick, accompanied by her cousin, Cyrus Broomstick, who's both timid and brave," the figure spoke, mentioning them by name. Then, turning towards Eric, they continued, "Eric Gaston, descendant of someone who tragically lost the ability to walk and see. A painful curse for someone who simply wished to protect their loved one."

Following Eric, the figure morphed into a shadowy form and returned to their usual appearance in front of Jax. "And look here, it's Jax Robin Hood, the grandson of the most famous anti-hero. Why is a descendant of an anti-hero hanging around with the grandchildren of 'villains'?" The figure's words were puzzling and left the group feeling a bit uncomfortable and confused about how this figure knew so much about their backgrounds.

Jax, feeling defensive, gripped his wand tightly. "Why should I tell you anything?" he questioned. The mysterious man chuckled dismissively, saying, "No need to bother. I already know." With that, he vanished into the shadows.

"Who are you?" Vicky asked.

"Forgive me, my dear, but my name is not for revealing," the mysterious figure replied cryptically.

Jax stepped in with another question, "Then why have you brought the four of us here? What's our purpose?"

The figure stayed silent for a moment, creating an air of mystery that made the group even more curious about their unexpected situation.

The figure emerged once more into the light. "Well, truthfully, I was aiming for the little Snow Queen or princess to be here, but you, my dear lad, seem to be perfectly suitable," the figure remarked, hinting at some hidden purpose.

Eric, growing impatient, demanded answers, "Will you tell us or not?"

"Patience is key. But indeed, I must divulge," the figure responded, gesturing with a wave of their hand. Suddenly, the area around them turned dark, yet strangely, they could still see each other as if it weren't dark at all.

"Let's begin with 'Once upon a time, in a land before time itself,' and conclude with 'Happily ever after.' We all know it's never truly the end," the figure spoke, appearing behind Eric.

"You possess this and that," the figure remarked, holding the mirror that Eric always carried, making it float in his hand. "But never this." The figure returned the mirror and then revealed a heart in his palm, perplexing the four friends. The mysterious appearance of the heart left them puzzled and uncertain about its significance.

As the heart vanished along with the man into the darkness, the four friends drew closer to each other, forming a tight-knit circle with their backs pressed against one another.

"On Earth, your ancestors are renowned for their stories on paper and such, but they never knew it actually exists," the figure remarked, materializing in front of Vicky. "Have you ever wondered how your families came to be? How this world came into existence?" As swiftly as he appeared, he vanished, and Jax instinctively positioned himself as a protective barrier for Vicky.

Curious and a bit wary, Vicky questioned, "What are you?" The figure replied, "I am the embodiment of all the fairy tale villains." His declaration raised doubt in Vicky's mind, casting suspicion and a bit of fear on his intentions.

"Shall we continue?" The figure reappeared, this time displaying a hologram of a book that looked unfamiliar to them. "This book is known by multiple names, such as 'Vivlio ton Thavmaton' or 'Chronica Mirabilium Originationum.'"

Before the figure could say more, Cyrus interjected, providing translations, "It means 'Book of Wonders' or 'Chronicles of Marvelous Origins.'" Vicky and the others were surprised by Cyrus's knowledge. He chuckled and said, "What? Just because I'm lazy and always asleep doesn't mean I'm entirely clueless." His unexpected expertise impressed the group.

The man continued, "But in truth, this book is known as 'Liber Creationum'." Eric nudged Cyrus and whispered, "Translation?" Cyrus replied in a hushed tone, "It means 'Book of Creations'."

"Let me take a guess, it's called that because it's how we all came to be," Eric jokingly guessed.

The mysterious figure responded, "Smart lad. You get an A plus." This unexpected praise astonished the four friends, surprised by Eric's accurate jest being acknowledged.

The darkness dissipated, and they found themselves back in the forest.

"What if we don't give you the book?" Vicky questioned the man.

"Fail to bring me the book, there will be consequences," replied the man, his eyes glowing a dark red mixed with black.

"What do we get in return?" Vicky inquired.

"You'll know once you get that book," the man cryptically responded.

Suddenly, without warning, the four found themselves back at their original location, leaving them unsettled and uncertain about the mysterious figure's intentions and the consequences of their choices.

"We really should think about Vicky. We don't know this guy, and he could potentially get rid of us," Jax expressed to Vicky. "I agree. I can't just be asleep forever in a box without anyone seeing me," Eric added."Dude, that's the least of your concerns," Jax replied, slightly annoyed. As Jax sighed, Vicky walked away from them, lost in thought. She was deeply contemplating what her next move should be, feeling the weight of the situation on her shoulders.

What will she do?...

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

Hey! It's me, Lina aka luxisnothere. So, I know this fanfic will take like months to finish, maybe a year but hey, this is what I love to do. Create new ideas and stories. Anyway, this is rewritten because I didn't like how it was written back then. But I am also to blame how it was poorly written. I got busy with a lot of things going on in my life. Exams, grades, events, all that stuff. These days, it's like "Hey! Time to wake up, it's reality time. Be an adult. Stop being a child.". Never ending sleepless nights. I mean, I do get sleep but only for like one hour up till 3 hours. Sometimes, my sleep is just like blinking my eyes. Sleep then suddenly wakes up and can't go back to sleep then suddenly falls asleep. Okay, enough about that. Anyway, Thank you for your time and patience for this fanfic. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful time. Also, Advance Merry Christmas to you! Love you all Regal Academy lovers!

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕