Chapter 7: Train to Protect!

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

"Chapter 7: Train to Protect!"

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕

The atmosphere within the halls of Regal Academy had shifted, an aura of fear palpable among the students. As the five friends ventured outside, they noticed the fear lingering there was equally intense.

"Whoever this villain is, they'll get what they deserve. Don't worry, Rose," Astoria comforted Rose, enveloping her in a reassuring hug. 

"I'm certain you're all aware of the recent events involving my daughter and son-in-law. As a result, the school will be placed under lockdown in a week," Cinderella announced, drawing out gasps from the students. Seeking to ease their concerns, Rapunzel reassured, "Don't worry, students. We'll be arranging dorms for all of you to stay in, ensuring your safety during this time." The weight of the situation hung in the air as the students processed the news and the protective measures being put in place.

"How can we be sure this will keep us safe?" inquired a concerned student. "And what about our families? Are they going to be safe too?" questioned another student, prompting the rest of the students to join in, seeking answers from the teachers.

The uncertainty about the effectiveness of the safety measures and the well-being of their families sparked a wave of inquiries among the student body. The atmosphere was tense, and the need for reassurance was evident as students voiced their anxieties and sought clarification from the teachers.

Rose stepped forward and raised her voice, "Quiet!" The hall fell silent. She sighed, sensing the collective worry in the air. "I know you're all concerned about your families' safety. I share that worry for my own. But, it's precisely why we need to stay here at Regal Academy and intensify our training to defend against the villains!"

A murmur of uncertainty spread among the students. Rose interrupted her grandmother, determined to convey her point. "My parents have fallen victim to kidnapping, and in a way, I am a victim too. Experiencing the pain of having my parents taken by a villain drives me to work even harder. I don't want any of you to go through losing your parents or loved ones. Please, channel that desire to protect your families as a reason—no, as a motivation to train harder!"

A moment of silence hung in the air before the hall erupted with clapping, cheers, and shouts of motivation from her fellow students. The support and unity of her fellow schoolmates brought a bright smile back to Rose's face, shining like the sun.

The mysterious villain wore a sinister smirk. "Oh, what fun. This would be such a lovely time to continue with my plans," he chuckled, the malevolence in his laughter echoing through the air. With a flicker of darkness, he disappeared once again into the shadows, leaving an unsettling aura behind.

⁕⁎*⁎⁕⁂-----------------------------⁂⁕⁎*⁎⁕