Chapter 15:- You are impossible!

Happy Reading guys ❣️
Show your love & spam the comment box with hearts & don't forget to vote ❤️

Happy Reading guys ❣️Show your love & spam the comment box with hearts & don't forget to vote ❤️

Aditi's body alarm rang to alert her & she immediately ran behind Lakshay & stood in front of him, blocking his way

Aditi's body alarm rang to alert her & she immediately ran behind Lakshay & stood in front of him, blocking his way. She can't take the risk of getting into any more problems.

"Listen I didn't mean to say that but what can I say when your bhai is like this only oh no no this is going the wrong way" Lakshay looked at her amused by her words.

"Your bhai is very good, he is the perfect gentleman ever existed" she said forcefully while plastering a fake smile.

Lakshay was having fun troubling her.

"Is it so?" He probed.

"100 takka "

[100 %]

"So who did the car crash? "

"Of course, he " she said as it was obvious.

"But I heard a different story"

"That was a false one, your brother must be ashamed to tell you the real story " she said keenly and for a moment Lakshay believed her innocent eyes.

"So tell me, what actually happened" He asked curiously.

"So he was driving like he was driving for the first time kabhi slow kabhi tej and suddenly he came & crashed his car with mine. And then he started blaming me & shouted at me, bhala aisa koi kerta hai. And not only that I had to sacrifice 35k from my salary to pay for the damage he has done to my boss's car".

[Sometimes fast, sometimes slow]

He shook his head.

"Are itna he nahi, he made me pay for his coffee too, how kanjoos he is" she complained to him & Lakshay smirked.

[Not only this, he made me pay for his coffee too, how miser he is]

Aditi looked at him & then she realised that she blurted out everything "You were playing with me na".