Chapter 9:- Ohh my holy eyes

This chapter is especially for my lovely reader Krishna0257💕
Happy Reading ❤️

This chapter is especially for my lovely reader Krishna0257💕Happy Reading ❤️

I entered Raichands Company, I just wish that I get this deal done anyhow

There was this receptionist, who was giving me bitchy vibe let's see what I will have on my plate today.

I went near her to ask about the CEO but damn she just... fucking ignored me, not gonna happen again babe I will surely see you in future.

She was continuously giving me disgusting looks & was looking at me from top to bottom.

(Even women can't stop eye raping me😅)

I just wanted to say to her "Fuck OFF woman" but restrained myself. I told her about my name & appointment, she checked it but still told me to wait.

I waited without any further argument as I want to have this deal at any cost. It is my dream project & it plays a very important role in my life. I was patiently waiting for about 15-20 minutes.

Now this was it. Ab matter haath se bahar ja raha hai. Why do I have to fucking wait when I have a appointment? Where is this receptionist abhi tak aayi hi nahi?

The receptionist thought that she is some of the dolls/chicks of her boss and then decided to tell her boss directly so that she can have some fun too.

The receptionist told me that she will inform me or reach me when her boss is free.

I have other important works to do, today I have to go shopping with Aditi for a marriage. I just hate it ughhhh. Event..

It was taking too much time and I don't have much. So I thought to just go and check as the receptionist is also not back yet.

I went near his office the interiors were very unexpected but beautiful.

I barged into his cabin as I can't wait any more , how can someone make you feel not worth it. Why book an appointment when you can't even deal with your clients.