Chapter 6:- Yeh Ladki Pagal Hai

Uploaded this chapter on request of  dreamdropcatch💕
Happy Reading guys ❣️
Hope you guys like it

Uploaded this chapter on request of  dreamdropcatch💕 Happy Reading guys ❣️Hope you guys like it

"How many boyfriends do you have Ms. Aditi?" I asked her, her face fell then she looked at me as If I had grown two heads.

"Excuse me sir" she replied, does she have hearing problems or she has lost the count. With my experience, I can guess that she has many. Mostly the girls who look innocent, are not so innocent.

I bent down and she backed away in her seat, I whispered huskily in her ear "Aditi I asked you something. Remember?", she shivered a little then said "N_No one" she stuttered I looked at her shocked.

She further said "Sir I don't do relationships", oh so she is that type.

"So do I Aditi" I told her & went closer, she trembled a little & said "P_Please Sir..." I went more close & said "Please what Aditi. Be clear of what you want & what you don't" I smirked.
She was looking at my neck intensely.

"Take a picture, it will last longer than your few minute ogle" I said smirking.

"Take a picture of what sir" she said blinking her eyes rapidly. Is she that dumb?

"What do you mean what?" I snapped at her.

She replied "It isn't even that nice sir, that I will take a picture of it. I have seen far better than..." I cut her off, she badly harmed a thing called self-respect mixed with male ego in me.

What does she mean by not that nice? I have worked my ass off to gain this physique but here a bloody intern like her is insulting me.

"I Dare you Miss Aditi, dare you to complete & see what happens next".
She gulped fearfully & said "You can't force me sir, I have many of these types".

"So you lied that you don't have any" I asked her feeling deceived. "About what sir" she replied getting pissed off a little, "Boyfriends" I said getting irritated.

"Who is talking about boyfriends sirr" she replied. Does she have amnesia I thought.
"You" I replied.
"When did I talk about my boyfriend's sirr " she again extended that sir. Now it was the peak.

"Just shut the fuck up, stop playing mind games with me & acting so innocent when you are not so..." she cut me off in between by saying "Sorry to interrupt you sir par bahut ho gaya mujhe nahi click karni photo tho nahi karni, it is not a good thing to flaunt waise bhi, aur ye sab apne employee ke saath baat karne me aapko sharam nahi aati. Aur yeh nude pink lipstick, mere paas already hai, tho main aapke pressure mein vapas kyun kharidun , Haan it costs Rs 500 if you want to buy...".

[Sorry to interrupt you, sir, but I've had enough. I don't want to click photos, it's not a good thing to flaunt anyway. And aren't you ashamed to talk like this with your employees? As for this nude pink lipstick, I already have it, so why should I buy it again under your pressure? Yes, it costs Rs 500 if you want to buy it]