7🩷

Tamanna was looking at her side as a sigh escaped from her mouth.

Aman was sitting driving the car silently his jaw was clenched, eyes looking straight on the road with coldness and the white knuckles showing his extremely tight grip on the steering wheel.

He was angry. So much.

Aman:HOW DARE YOU!!!

The whole staff of the showroom came out in the open area hearing his deadly roar. The guard flinched badly when his wrist, which was about to hold Tamanna's bag, stopped in mid way by a steel tight grip. She also got shocked seeing his emotionless reagefull gaze glaring at the 'rude' goaud.

He stood in front of her facing him.

Aman: Himmat kaise huyi tumhari meri wife ko hath lagane ki and that too when she was repeatedly denying.

(How dare you touch my wife)

The guard gulped, but it was too late.

Aman: MANAGER!

The manager who was already about to enter their argument came out.

Manager: Sir pl--

Aman: Is this how you treat your customers by humiliating them publicly.

Manager: I'm really sorry, sir. This won't hap--

Aman: Uske liye first you have to need a showroom.

He snapped at him before dialing a no. which was immediately received by the other side.

Aman:Sagar, get the papers ready of XXX shop in XXX Mall .I want this store under the name of
Mrs. Tamanna Aman Singh in thirty minutes.

The people gasped hearing him as the manager's face paled. He tried to speak, but one glare from him was enough to tell him,'dare you speak anything and look what I'll do' .

Tamanna's state was quite unexplainable.

Her cheeks were red while her mouth was touching the floor in shock. And the butterflies.

'This was the second time I witnessed his wrath'

She thinks as a small smile makes its way on her lips. She played the music and took his free hand in her small palms, caressing them softly.

 She played the music and took his free hand in her small palms, caressing them softly