3💙

Mehek: We don't know anything Sona atleast you can join us na...

Mehek whined at Sonalika to join them in the event.

Jiveeka: Haan yaar Sona...Come na or i will register your name in atleast 3 activities then you have to take part.

Sonalika looked at her with wide eye.
Thinking about something she noddeed her a with a slight smile.

Sonalika: Just for you all.

They all cheered happily like some kindergartens'. While the boys smiled at their enthusiasm. But one of the boy were looking at his friend with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

Sonalika:You guys carry on I'll be right back hm.

She excused herself and walked out of the cafeteria leaving all her belongings there including her phone.

Kabeer looked at her retreating figure and silently sneaked from there behind her.

Sonalika walked upstairs through the hallway in-between she threw a paper into the dustbin carelessly.

Kabeer looked at her papers he dug out from dustbin.

_______________________________________________

Government College of Fine Arts.
West Bengal.

SCHOLARSHIP EXAM!!!

(Masters in Fine Art.)

2 year diploma in Arts and Crafts/Certificate courses for all interested students.
Requirements......

_______________________________________________

And the paper gone by all the further information.

Kabeer ws quite shocked seeing a Fine Arts Scholarships test which was of Sonalika.

If she's interested in these then why are doing Engineering...God Sona how much you are keeping with yourself.

He climbed the stairs. Huffed out he look around the terrace for her.

Terrace.

Kabeer: Here she is..

He looked at her silent figure who was sitting on the wooden bench.

(Ignore the sand)

Kabeer silently walked and sat besides her.
Sonalika looked at him furtively.