𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘

Chapter 01

𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘

╔ —————————————————————————— ╗

Liked by taylorswift, florencepugh, an

Liked by taylorswift, florencepugh, an. 3,569,382 others
VerenaEm: 03.07.23🎸

User1: What is going on?

User2: omg are you releasing a song?
LucasY2: Keep wishing

ChloeAm: I'm so excited!!

User3: I'm scared...

taylorswift: Verena?

User4: More songs please!

SelenaGomez: love the colour
florencepugh: blood :)

User5: Red Verenas version?

AlexJr: 1 more week!

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

ʜᴀɪʟᴇᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇsᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ outside of town. She slurped her milkshake up out of the straw, as her friends freaked out over something on instagram.

"Why are you weirdos freaking out over one post?" Hailee laughed at them, as Florence shoved a phone in her phone.

"She hasn't posted in like forever now suddenly she posts about a date! Do you know what this could mean?!" Florence whisper shouted, so we didn't attract any attention.

"Of course she doesn't Flo, Hailee has no idea who or what is happening outside of her house." Selena teased gently pinching Hailee cheek.

The brunette swatted her hand away and rubbed her cheek hoping it would help the stinging pain that had went away straight after the other girl let go.

"Hey! I know things." Hailee protested against Selena, even if she knew her friend was correct.

"Sure you do Hails." Florence laughed, before turning serious to the group. "But I can't wait a week for her to let us know what's happening that's so long!" She groaned flipping down on Selena's chair, making her get a glare in return.

"Imagine she releases a new song! She hasn't did that in forever!" Selena says happily, ignoring the fact Flo stole her chair.

"It was four year ago." Taylor laughed at her friends exaggeration.

"Your words are hurting my brain." Hailee mumbled placing her empty cup on the table. "Who is she?"

"Seriously Hails, you need to get out more, I have kids and a husband and I know who she is." Blake laughed at the young girls confusion, making her brows furrow even more.

"Doesn't answer me." Hailee huffed before looking at Taylor knowing she'd explain.

"Verena Emerson only the best singer in the industry." Taylor smiled widely.

You would not expect The Taylor Swift to say that especially knowing who she was. Hailee was one of her closest friends and she was never not star struck by the famous girl because.

"Says you." She laughed quietly searching the name up on instagram.

Hailee found the person almost immediately and tapped on the recent post. She looked at the caption and started counting the months on her fingers.

"July, third, twenty twenty three."

She liked the post and followed the girl, then exited instagram and started listening to her friends ranting about the date.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

"ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴠ" ᴀʟᴇx, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ, laughed slinging his arm around the girls shoulders. "You have broke the internet by posting on instagram."

Verena rolled her eyes at shoved his arm off of her. No matter how close the two were she hated physical contact, not caring if they were friends or not.

"Literally it's marked on the calendar! I'm so frickin' excited!" Chloe exclaimed from the other side of the couch sitting on her boyfriend, Lucas's lap.

"Honestly can't believe we are doing this. It's been more than like 3 years, something like that." Lucas laughed running his fingers through Chloe's hair as Verena grimaced at the couple being lovey.

"You mean five." Lilith remind him ruffling his hair as she walked past her brother. She climbed over the couch and sat on the sofa back, like it was normal.

Which it was.

"You're going to flip that couch one day." Peter told Lilith, even though he was joking, which was hard to tell if you didn't know him, the girl gave him a hard glare.

"Your dead you fat ass man." Lilith mumbled and charged for him but he moved out the way making her fall on the floor.

"My ass is pretty nice."

Verena scoffed at that as she watched her group of friends fight like siblings because Lilith and Peter started chasing each other and knocked Chloe's drink onto the couple.

Which ended up in Lucas climbing over Alex and knocking his side ways so they started chasing each other.

Verena stared into space bored of her friends antics by this point, as it was a normal occurrence. She only broke her stare when she got another notification from her phone twice but ignored it and deleted, thinking it was another fan on her post.

╚ —————————————————————————— ╝