𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑊𝑜𝑛'𝑡?

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 05

𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑊𝑜𝑛'𝑡

╔ —————————————————————————— ╗

Liked by taylorswift, ellianawalmsley_, and 2,937,472 othershaileesteinfeld Therapy <3

haileesteinfeld Therapy <3

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs-

User1 Why would a celebrity need therapy?
taylorswift because, like you, we are human.

User2 Taylor speaking facts ^
User3 ^^

Chrissiefit Hope you're okay

User4 More music?!
User5 Wow didn't even ask if she was okay

SelenaGomez Explanation??

User6 Sending love Hailee

florencepugh Text us

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

Hailee disregarded the persistent buzzing from her phone as she switched it to Do Not Disturb and slipped her red headphones onto her head. Her fingers glided over the laptop lightly, as she messed around with some beats for a future song, her head bopped gently to the sound that was entering her eardrums.

After finishing up her song, she emailed it to her manager to do her thing, Hailee closed her laptop and plugged it in.

She did her skincare with silence filling the surrounding air, it was peaceful. Just how she liked it.

It was moments like these that kept her going, no one around her, just herself in the comfort of her safe place. It was rare that one of these moments happened with no thoughts clouding her brain, which she was grateful for because she did need sleep tonight.

She turned her small crystal light of by the switch, making her room pitch black other than the lights of New York reflecting through her window. She pulled the light fabric over the glass windows as it imediantly darkened the room more.