Chapter 6

Cole's POV:

Cole woke up from the sunray hitting his eyes. As he yawned and got up from his bed, he had taken down his first blacklist member. He was proud of himself, even though he still had a long way to go until he would be able to get to Razor. He sighed at the memory of still being cheated out of his ride. But he was still determined to get it back.

He got out of his bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and brush his hair. Afterward, he went back to his bedroom and put some clothes on.

Cole was still deciding on what he was gonna do today. He went downstairs and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He decided that he was gonna take a chill off day. He got a drink too, and after he was done. He went back to his room to get the keys and went out into the garage and got into his car.

When he got onto the streets, the first thing he was going to do was maybe go to a theater and watch a movie or something. He smiled at that idea as he drove around until he was able to find the nearest theater close by, he parked his car. But, before he could go inside. He got a text message from Toru Sato, otherwise known as Bull.

"Hey, dipshit. You might be wondering why I'm texting you. Well, that does not matter. What really matters is that, you better be praying that you will be able to get through without a scratch.

Because Vic, Jewels, and Kaze will not make it easy for you. That's for sure. So you better watch your back!"