Chapter 4

Cole's POV

Cole had spent about a few days in jail, but the cops were unable to convict him due to a lack of evidence for street racing. He was released today, but, however. He did not have a ride for himself to drive away from the PD. But, however, he was in luck as a familiar red Mazda RX-8 stopped by and rolled down the window, revealing the driver to be none other than Mia Townsend, she gave a small smile at him.

"Get in." Mia said.

Cole nodded with a smile of his own as he got into her car, and she drove away. She looked over at him for a second before focusing back on the road again.

"I know they didn't have enough on you. I guess it's hard to nail you for street racing when you don't have a ride." Mia said.

"Yeah, I'd say so." Cole said with a sigh, looking out the window.

"Razor set you up. He messed with your car. But it gets worse. He's number one on the blacklist, and he used your ride to get there." Mia said.

"Fuck..." Cole said silently to himself.

"To get back in, you have to become notorious, win races, and build up your bounty. I've hooked you up with a place to lay low in, but first. You've gotta get yourself a new ride." Mia said before getting her phone out.

"Wow, thanks. Appreciate it." Cole said.

"Hey, Ed, it's Mia. I've got a friend coming by. Do me a favor and hook him up, thanks. I owe you one." Mia said. Before parking at a nearby garage, Cole got out and walked over to the garage door and knocked on it.

The one to open up the garage door was none other than Dominic Toretto, giving a smile towards the raven haired hispanic man.

"Hey, Cole. I'm glad you could make it. It's time to get back out onto the streets." Dominic said.

"Thanks, Dom, appreciate it." Cole said as he walked over to the selection of cars and had a strong look at the Honda Civic EJ1. Deciding to go with that.

"Nice choice, Cole. You're definitely gonna kill it out there with that one." Dominic said as Ed nodded his head in agreement. Cole paid 25k for the Civic and was handed the keys by Ed.

"Good luck out there, kid. You're gonna need it." Ed said.

"No doubt, see you on the streets, broski." Dominic said.

Cole gave them a thumbs up as he drove out of the garage and onto the streets. Getting a message from Mia.

Mia: Hey, it's me, check out your map. Head up to the location I told you about. I'll meet you there, later.

Cole drove up to the location Mia told him about, and he knocked on the door as soon as he got there.

"So you found it alright, what do you think?" Mia asked.

"It's not too shabby." Cole said.

"You store your rides here. Consider it your safehouse." Mia said.

Cole nodded.

"You can use it to ly now if your heat gets too high. If you wanna take out Razor and get your ride back. You've got a lot of work to do." Mia said.

"Holy." Cole said as he looked at the names of the blacklist racers.

"Yep, you've gotta work your way up the blacklist and take out everyone on the way. As far as they're concerned. You're just working to get back into the blacklist, pick the right event get enough bounty, and you can challenge a ranked racer. One they're all out of the way. Razor is all yours. Cool?" Mia said.