Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

The silver and blue BMW M3 GTR owned by the driver Cole Brickowski Zandersen had parked up near the football stadium in Rosewood, revving his engine and looking up at the road ahead, he put his foot onto the brake pedal and put the shifter into 1st gear as he took off and sped off across the parking lot reaching about a top speed of 225 MPH/362 KMH, before he lost control of his car and spun around until he nearly hit the edge of the fence.

"Fuck!" Cole yelled out loud before he drove off.

45 minutes later

Cole decided to go out on a joyride with his M3 GTR, as he drove into Camden beach and was going around traffic slowly to avoid being detected by cops, a red Mazda RX-8 with white decals came rushing up to him and gave a smirk at him, challenging for a race. Cole nodded and drove after her through the city.

They came across a intersection and stopped at red traffic light, a cop car came up to them as the driver in the red Mazda drove away, leaving Cole confused on why she was able to get away and not him. The police driver took his sunglasses off and walked towards Cole's car with his assistant. The officer whistled as he showed his badge to the racer.

"Oh, man. Did you pick the wrong street to run on? This. This is a nice car, Guages, shifter, and a wheel? Is this all for show or is there something more I should know about?" He said with a cheesy smile.

"I'd like to take a peek, under the hood." The assistant said.

"No way that's happening." Cole said.

"Good idea, let me tell you what's about to happen. We're gonna take your car, tear it apart. And see if it's street legal, you know. I bet odds that it ain't. Get a wrecker out here." The police officer said.

"First off, this car actually ain't street legal. And second, how do you think threatening me is gonna do anything?" Cole said.

"Looks like your racing days are over." She said before pulling out her phone.

"Let me let you in on a little secret. Street racing in Rockport is finished. I've got a beautiful little surprise that's gonna tear you apart from the inside out, now out of the car." The police officer said, before his assistant got a police chase call on her walkie talkie, leaving them both furious as the officer slammed Cole's car door angrily.

"Next time, you won't be so lucky." The officer said before taking out his keys and jarring them against Cole's car, Cole cringed at the sound before the officer finally stopped and gave a smirk.

"Nice pinstripe." The officer said, before driving away and Cole did the same.

"You just have to be a dick, don't you?" Cole said, sighing.

2 hrs later

Cole was driving his M3 GTR towards some type of Café Shop, as he stopped and got out and walked over to the Café Shop, he had been going to this Café Shop for about two weeks now, as a young woman was writing down on with a pen on a notepad, and a young man was counting the cash from previous customers visiting, the young man looked back down with a seductive smile, Cole walked up to the counter and sat down.

"Tuna on white, no crust right?" The woman asked.

"I don't know, how is it?" Cole answered back with a seductive smile.

"Every other two days for the past two weeks, you've been coming in here and asking me how the tuna is. Now it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before, and... guess what. That hasn't changed." The guy said.

"I'll have the tuna." Cole said.

"No crust?" She asked.

"No crust." Cole replied back with a smirk.