13

Later in the day the support workers told Rose about how they have planned a trip to go to the library with all her neighbours in the housing complex. Most of the neighbours stayed home but Yasmine said she was willing to come along. Yasmine was very chatty on the way to the library. Rose felt kind of nervous going out and she was worried about her sensory issues but nevertheless she decided she would go to the library.

Rose started looking at all the young adult fiction and she found some good books to borrow. But then she paused. She remembered back to the event where she saw the coping mechanisms on the wall and felt weirdly compelled to see if she could find more information about what had happened. Was this magic? Rose thought. Or am I just crazy? She walked around the library looking for a book that would reveal what could have happened. She pulled out a book and it was stuck in shelf and then the books all fell out without Rose causing anything. A book then slid down in front of Rose and she saw the title "Magical Artifacts." The book turned it's pages without Rose's control and it went straight to the page of the red dress. Rose frowned. 'What does a red dress have to do with what I experienced?" Rose thought. She read through the pages.

~THE RED DRESS...

THE RED DRESS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS LENA'S DRESS IS A DRESS THAT CAUSES THE PERSON WEARING THE DRESS TO FEEL VERY RELAXED. THEY SEE WORDS OF HELP OF COPING STRATEGIES THAT WILL HELP PEOPLE IF THEY ARE FEELING SAD. LENA MAGICAL SORCEROR CONJURED THE RED DRESS TO HAVE POWERS. THE RED DRESS ALSO CAUSES THE PERSON TO GO INTO A STATE OF A HALLUCINAGETIC EUPHORIA WHERE THEY SEE THINGS THAT MAKE THEM HAPPY. THE RED DRESS HAS BEEN DESCRIBED AS A STATE OF HEALING~

Rose then paused. She thought back to when she was wearing the red dress when she saw the coping strategies on the wall. Is this book real? Wasn't I wearing a red dress? Maybe the red dress could explain what was going on with me but I hope I am not going crazy.

Rose got a tap on the shoulder. It was Lindey. "Hi Rose. Are you done hanging out at the library. We will probably have to go now and have lunch."

Rose jumped out of shock. She closed the book and then replied. "Hi yes sorry I will go now."

Lola infomed Rose that they were going to eat lunch at a café. Rose said she was okay to eat at the café. 

After eating at the café everyone headed back home. Lindey had commented about how Rose seemed like she was in her own little world and that it seems like she thinks obsessively about things and asked if she is okay. Rose then said that she was okay and that there was nothing wrong and that she is doing a lot better now today.