☆ chapter 9.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

narrative + messages.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

paiges pov.

PAIGE WAS WORKING ON A PROJECT FOR MY CLASS, until she saw her phone light up. now the blonde is sat, staring at the message from elizabeth wondering what she should do.

"azzi, come here," paige says to the girl sat on her bed.

before she can even finish, the laptop is closed and azzis stood next to me at my desk.

"i need help," is all paige can get out before azzi grabs the phone and reads the message.

"paige, what in the world do you mean you need help. you say YES. obviously," azzi says while handing her phone back to the blonde.

"but, like, i though she hated me. why would she want to speak to me?"

"uhm, because she probably realized she has a massive fat crush on you?"

paige sighs while azzi lets out a laugh.

"youre no help, you know that right?" she say exasperated.

"of course i am," azzi replies, taking the phone once more but beginning to type something out.

when she realize what shes doing, paige stands up to grab her phone back but azzis already gone out of the room, with the phone in hand.

"azzi i swear to the lords if you say anything," paige say, finally catching the girl in the bathroom after she tried to close the door.

"oops, too late," she says with a sheepish smile, holding up paiges phone for her to see what azzi sent back.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

elizabeth williams.

hey, i think we should talk. meet me at teds bar?

alright, tomorrow after classes?

okay

see you then

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"oh my god what have you done azzi," paige says sinking to the floor.

azzi grabs her hands and pulls the blonde back up from tbe spot on the ground, pulling her into a side hug.

"only helped you out a little, trust the process p," azzi tells her with a smile on her face. "now lets go watch a movie, come on!" me and azzi get comfy, and before she knows it, both paige and azzi are asleep on the couch with the movie in the background.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

elizabeth pov.

PAIGE HAD REPLIED TO ELIZABETHS TEXT, SO NOW THEY WERE MEETING TOMORROW TO TALK ABOUT THINGS. elizabeth was excited, but also kind of scared. them meeting up means the she officially has to talk to paige, something shes been avoiding since the fight.

she was currently out with camila having a walk around downtown connecticut. when elizabeth had first received the text back, she nearly collapsed on the sidewalk with surprise, but thankfully she had her best friend to calm her down and help her out.

"do you want to stay over at mine tonight, lizzy? i can help you pick out your things and that way you dont have to see paige until the actual meetup," camila says, trying to the brunette.

"mila that would be great, you dont even understand," elizabeth replies, hugging camila, "im so scared. what if she says that she doesnt want to be to hear from me again?"

"im sure she wouldnt says anything like that elizabeth. she probably feels guilty for what she did," camila says.

"youre probably right, i just need to calm down," the williams girl says as camila pulls her into her side, hugging her and rubbing her thumb against elizabeths shoulder as they continue their walk.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

favifties speaks!

short one today,
i had tryouts and i find
out what team i make
on monday 🫥