☆ chapter 6.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

narrative + messages.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

OH MY GOD. was all elizabeth could think after running outside. had her and paige just, almost, kissed? no. of course not. they don't even speak. how could there be anything between them if they dont speak?

elizabeth continues making her way back to the dorm, her pace brisk and the thoughts running through her head only made it go quicker.

without thinking, elizabeths brain takes her up the stairs, to the front of their door and into her and paiges dorm. elizabeths bag drops from her shoulder on her rug and she begins getting undressed, wrapping a towel around her.

elizabeths bathroom was easily one of her favourite rooms she ever decorated. from the shower curtain, to the soap bottle made elizabeth feel calm and safe there.

elizabeth turned on her shower and stuck her fingers under the water, feeling it until it got to the perfect temperature. she took off her towel and hung it on the back of the door, before stepping into her shower.

to match the mood, elizabeth had music playing on shuffle. however, she had the unfortunate luck of I Miss You, I'm Sorry by gracie abrams playing today. letting out a sigh, elizabeth let the lyrics stream from her mouth, not really caring who heard anymore.

do you remember happy together?

i do, dont you?

elizabeth sang or hummed the rest of the song to herself while she washed her hair, continuing to run her sponge over her body. it was lathered in her favourite scent, warm vanilla sugar.

after spending far too much time in the hot shower, elizabeth finally turned off the water and stepped out, re-wrapping herself in her towel.

she walked out into her room, and there on her bed was camila.

"oh my god, what the fuck are you doing here?" elizabeth exclaimed, almost dropping her towel and flashing her best friend.

"paige let me in. listen, i know youre not like, friends with her and stuff, but shes gotten hotter since highschool." camila says, raising her eyebrows at elizabeth.

"oh my god, ew camila." elizabeth forced the disgusted look on her face, while her best friend just laughed at them.

"alright, whatever you say lizzy. hey, can we get food? im like, starved."