☆ chapter 8.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

narrative + messages.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ELIZABETH WOKE UP IN MARIAS BED THAT MORNING. groaning slightly and yawning slightly, she sits up.

theres nobody in the room with her, but she can smell something from the kitchen. elizabeths stomach growls, and she decides it would be best to see what marias cooking.

she grabs a sweater that was thrown over the desk chair, and it smells like maria. elizabeth realizes then that the sweater does not belong to her, but she doesnt really care. shes cold and hungry, so she heads out of the room.

elizabeth comes face to face with the bright sun and looks arouns, before her eyes land on maria. she didnt hear elizabeth leave the room, so she hasnt turned around yet. elizabeth creeps up behind her, before sticking her fingers into marias side.

she nearly jumps out of her skin, and elizabeth erupts into laughter. she doubles over, clutching her stomach as maria rolls her eyes and gives her forehead a flick of her finger.

elizabeth collects herself, walking over and sitting behind the counter on one of the stools.

"howd you sleep?" maria asks elizabeth, finishing what she was cooking and placing a plate with eggs and hash browns in front of her.

elizabeths mouth is practically drooling at the smell and sight of the food in front of her, and she eagerly grabs a fork and begins eating.

"i slept good, how about you?" elizabeth says, her words slurring with her mouth full of food.

"i slept good too," maria replied, laughing at the brunette.

after that, the two sit in comfortable silence while eating, just enjoying each others company. elizabeth finishes up her food before she speaks again.

"hey, do you know what time it is?"

"uh, yeah, 10:53, why?"

this makes elizabeth jump straight out of her seat.

"fuck, i have a 10:30 class this morning. i completely forgot about it, im so sorry," she says, rushing out of the chair.

"oh my god, dont even worry about it, i get it. i was like that yesterday too. completely missed my alarm and almost missed my class. i guess wednesdays wont work for sleepovers?"