Profile: Yggdrasil.

Servant Profile, Yggdrasil.

True Name: Yggdrasil.

Origin: Norse Mythology.

Class: (Ruler) (Caster)

Gender: -

Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

Strength: C-.

Endurance: C.

Agility: B-.

Magical Power: EX.

Luck: C.

Noble Phantasm: EX.

(Skills)

1: Origin Runes EX.
The AllFather of Norse Mythology, Odin, created Primordial Runes after gaining the Knowledge of the All Knowing Tree of the Nine Realms. Henceforth, Yggdrasil can be seen as the originator of the powers of Runes. In the same sense that Primordial Runes are superior to Modern Runes, Origin Runes are superior to Primordial Runes.

2: Territory Creation.
The Ability given to all Casters to create a field for their benefit. Yggdrasil had a very powerful shield around its territory to hide it from the unworthy.

3: Clairvoyance: Wisdom of the Nine Realms.
Yggdrasil holds all the wisdom of the Nine Realms. This particular form of clairvoyance does not make her “See”, but instead to “Know” whatever she wants.

4: Blooming From Ashes.
After Ragnarok and the War of Gods destroyed the Norse Texture, it was the ashes of Yggdrasil that revived the land. By sacrificing and burning a part of her, Yggdrasil can bring back life to an extent depending on how much of herself she burns.

5: First Rivers.
The First Rivers in the Norse Texture came from Yggdrasil and her branches. She can create endless streams of pure, clean water. However, in her current human appearance, this ability only works when she cries, resulting in her tears flowing like a flood.

(Noble Phantasm)

[Yggdrasil: Weight of Nine Worlds]
An ability not so different from the Kaleidoscope - Second Magic. Yggdrasil can either use this Noble Phantasm passively to receive as much magical energy as she desires, or use it as an active attack and drop the weight of the Nine Realms on an enemy. However, because of her human form and its limitations, she cannot use both options.

Rank: EX.
Type: Support/Anti-Army
Range and Maximum number of targets: 0~1000

(Second Noble Phantasm)

[Dỳr of Yggdrasil]
The Legendary Beasts that lived on the World Tree. This Noble Phantasm gives Yggdrasil the ability to summon one of the Great Beasts. However, whether they help her or not is their own decision.

Rank: B+.
Type: Support.

(Voice Lines.)

Summoning (5 Star): Oh. I can't believe I was actually summoned!... Ahem. Greetings and thank you for Summoning me. I am the Ruler Servant, Yggdrasil. Surprised? Shocked? In awe? All are appropriate responses. Hehe.

Leveling Up: These ember things… Please be careful with them. I don't have a happy history with fire.

Leveling Up 2: Such a fascinating system… M-My dress isn't burning, is it?

1st Ascension: Changing clothes is interesting. I remember when you humans wore nothing but animal skin and leaves. That was an awkward time for you.

2nd Ascension: Hmm? No change? I suppose the leaves of a tree do not change instantly as the seasons pass.

3rd Ascension: Hehe. I never understood why human females try to have as many clothes as possible. Now I do. It's so fun to have so many options to change your appearance.

4th Ascension: Power is not something I ever sought, but I understand why mortals pursue it and the effort they put into it. Thank you for your efforts.

Bond 1: Yes, yes. I am the All Knowing Tree of Norse Mythology, Yggdrasil. You can call me Drasil for short. Do you have any questions?

Bond 2: Why do I take the form of a little girl? Hmm, a friend once told me that my voice sounds like a little girl by human standards, so I just took the form to suit my voice.

Bond 3: Would I like dessert with my dinner? Just because I look like this, it doesn't mean I'm a real child. Hey, that wasn't a “no”!

Bond 4: It's curious. I am willing to answer most questions you would ask, yet you hardly ask any. Hehe, I suppose youth would want to explore for themselves? I like when people try to discover the world around them.

Bond 5: I was the heart of Norse Mythology. The Gods would have banquets and meetings on my branches and rivers. Yet, despite all that, only one person has ever heard my voice. Now, you Summoning me allows me to talk to many others. You have no idea how much you changed things for me.

Bond 5 (After Completing LB2): Scandinavia… A land where Ragnarok did not finish… It must have been tough, both on you and those in it… I will not deny that I was aware of such a possible outcome, though I suppose there were worse paths for such a world to take.

Conversation 1: There's the entire Nine Realms out in the open. Don't spend your time cooped up in your room.

Conversation 2: The relationship of Servants and Masters are like that of a ship and its anchor. They both need each other.

Conversation 3: I see you as a curious youth. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm better than any of the records you'll find around.

Conversation 4(Brynhild or Valkyries): Daughters of the AllFather, created from the corpse of the Pale Star. Machines that never truly knew emotions, only duty. Treat them well. They are like children that are yet to experience a warm touch.

Conversation 5(Scathach): Hehehe? Oh, what am laughing about? Why, isn't it common to find a child acting like an adult to be humorous? Like a baby wearing a suit.

Conversation 6(Scathach-Skadi): Warrior Queen of Ice and Snow, Skadi. The Gods would always treat her with care, and she would throw a fit for being treated like she's made of glass. One time, she even got on the ground and threw a tantrum like a little kid. Ah, look, she's blushing right now! Hehe, isn't she cute?

Conversation 7(Sitonai): Freyja?... No, you are simply an aspect of her, and another two divinities. Sitonai? Well, it's nice to meet you. Would you like to have tea sometimes?

Conversation 8(Svend): Would you believe that Svend was once smaller than you? Hehe, he would always give it his all to training. Hard work and patience always pay off.

Conversation 9(Medusa/Gorgon): Beautiful Goddess of the Earth, Medusa. Such lovely hair. He would always praise your gentle touch.

Conversation 10(Cu Chullain Caster and Finishing LB6): hmm… *glare*..... *sigh* I understand he is no longer part of you, but if you encounter that bearded bastard, tell him that the next time he hangs something off my branches, be it himself or something else, it better be a real sacrifice.

Likes: I like the Nine Realms and their vastness, especially whenever people acknowledge how large they are and explore them.

Dislikes: H-Hehe… I'm not a fan of fire. It's not that I'm scared! It's just… Well, I'm a tree!

About the Holy Grail: Holy Grail? You shouldn't rely on such things. Do you really believe the World would leave an Omnipotent Wish-granting device just laying around?

During events: Festivals are important for places like Chaldea. Moments of happiness should be cherished in a life as dangerous as yours.