15

DATE NIGHT

" This is some of the best crab rangoon I've had in a while." Fantasia went for her fifth one. It was clear she was enjoying herself.

Jazz played in the background, as the two women finished up their meal. Taraji watched Fantasia closely. She appreciated her view.

" I'm not trying to get all soft tonight, but I'm really happy you're in my life. I literally have no idea what I'd do without you or where I'd be." Taraji took another sip of wine.

"Aww, raji, you never fail to make me feel good." Fantasia kissed Taraji's cheek and headed to the kitchen. " I'm going to grab a piece of cake. You want some?"

"Yes, please."

Taraji had been carrying the guilt of knowing how the church had burned down, which led to the deaths of the pastor and the first lady. She wasn't sure if she should, eventually, tell Fantasia or keep this between her and BeBe. Whatever she decided to do, nothing pulled away from the fact that she was suffering. She was suffering not from the fact that she could get in trouble with the law and end up in prison, but the fact that she had done something that hurt Fantasia.

Fantasia didn't appear to be too moved by the moment shared between her and BeBe, because nothing really happened. She was glad that something had stepped in and stopped them from whatever trouble they were getting ready to get into. What was conflicting her was the feelings that she had for BeBe. She didn't understand how she could be in love with Taraji while developing feelings for another woman.

"Here taste it before I give you your own slice. I don't want you wasting my cake." Fantasia fed Taraji a small piece of the Strawberry creme cake.

"Hmmmm... This is really good, Tasia. It's almost better than the other cake you made for me."

"Really?" Fantasia became full of pride for her creation.

"Really! I need my own piece, girl."

" Okay, hold on!"

 Taraji pulled out a small desk and placed all her painting materials on. She set up her canvas facing towards the couch.

"What you in here doing?" Fantasia returned with Taraj's slice of cake

"I'm getting ready for you."

"Getting ready for me?"

"Yes, I'm going to paint you."

"Oh, right!" Fantasia chuckled at the fact she forgot so swiftly.

Taraji looked around to see if there were things she wanted to include around Fantasia for the painting. She quickly realized she wanted the painting to capture things as natural as she could. Including Fantasia.

"Take off all your clothes." Taraji blurted out without any further context.

"What?"

"Please."

"This is apart of the painting?"

"Yes, I want everything to be natural and simple. Only if you're comfortable with it."

"I'm comfortable with it, Taraji."

Fantasia began removing all of her clothes and sat down on the couch.

"How do you want me?"

"I want you to kind of lay across the couch, but lay there like you normally would. Act like I'm not even here. I'll just capture you as you are."

"Okay."

 Taraji felt a little push back from Fantasia. She wasn't saying it with her mouth but her eyes were definitely telling the story.

"What's wrong honey?" Taraji asked

"I've just never really been naked out like this."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you." Fantasia answered without hesitation