𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲 | 𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 | 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

☆ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 ☆

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Surprise!!

 ❍ Welcome to 'The World's End' dear readers, where the world nearly ended in Veridonia and our angsty, traumatized teenagers try to save the world ( are they?) while figuring out their life stories along the way. 

❍ They're also falling in love (maybe?) and trying to save the worldddddddd. Just kidding, this is quite realistic. There's no bombastic badass fighting scenes here.

❍ With that being said, I want to emphasize something. This story is about survival. Well, I'm partially correct. This story is all about bad writing, unedited structure/plotting but I'm getting there. (I promise)

❍ Survival. Why is that important to note? The three main characters here are not superheroes. They're not trying to be superheroes either. Their main goal is to understand their world and figure out the why and the how. It's a search, not a fight.

❍ With that being said, by no fighting, I mean literally. The three main characters are all significantly different from one another. They have flaws. They have talents. They also have secrets, and trauma that they are living through. They're constantly battling that inner turmoil.

❍ This story is very very dear to me because the scenarios and the concept came to be in a dream. I always tell myself not to dwell on my dreams, but this one sparked my imagination in so many ways. It just...clicked. 

❍ I read so many dystopian books before. The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Handmaid's Tale, 1984, Never Let Me Go, Lord of the Flies...I could keep going. What captivated me about them? How emotionally jarring they are. I loved how relatable the characters are, even when the world they live in is not the same as ours. 

❍ That being said, this novella is something that I worked on, stressed about, laughed over, cried over, screamed at... there have been so many emotions pelted into this novella that I hope that it leaves a mark on you. 

❍ Finally, I wanted to say thank you for clicking into this story and checking it out. I hope that you enjoy it. 

KEY NOTE: This is my first draft written for a competition. Therefore, it's unedited, sometimes horrible and many times bad writing. So, I'd appreciate any feedback at all. If you find something that I could improve on, give me the nice suggestions if you're a people pleaser. If you want to tear it to shreds, go ahead because you will be doing me a huge favor. 

I love you guys <3

Audrey/Autray/Dree/Rey....or whatever you know me as. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

☆ 𝗔𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗦 ☆

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝒜𝓍𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝒲𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

𝒦𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒶 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

☆ 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ☆

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

This book is a work of fiction and is set in a dystopian world and therefore there are slight trigger warnings that I want to address before you get reading. None of these themes are described in intense detail of any sort but are briefly mentioned/referenced.

This book contains brief scenes depicting violence, including physical altercations, emotional trauma such as grief, loss, and psychological distress, references to death including discussions of mortality, mild descriptions of mental illnesses such as anxiety and depression, as well as themes of survival.