Chapter 20: We Are All Your 'Friends'

Y/n Pov

After three days of skipping school, I'm back to school...

Y/n: " Ugh... Aaaah... I'm gonna get kicked out of class, aren't I... For skipping school "

Issei: " No you're not! If you got kicked out just because of that I should already be expelled from school then "

Matsuda: " Yeah! "

Asia: " It will be fine Y/n, after the five of us are skipping school together! As the sister of the church once said if we suffer then it is a lot better if we suffer together with our friends! "

Issei: " ... That sounds really wrong for some reason "

After a while of walking we arrive at the school

And I for no reason feel scared

Y/n: ( Aaaah! I'm gonna get mad at! And hated! )

Issei: " Cmon don't be so scared, no one is gonna care that much about students skipping class well except the teacher "

Matsuda put his hand on my shoulder

Matsuda: " If you that scared then let's get in together "

Issei: " Yeah! You can hold on to me too if you want to "

And so I just grab Issei's blazer

And so we get in and well yeah the others only look at us for a second before going back to do whatever they do

Issei: " See I told you no one is going to care "

Y/n: " mmh... Thanks, Issei-Onii-Chan "

As I spoke the other looked at us very hard and screamed

Students: """ Nani! Onii-Chan!? What's going on Issei!!!? """

They then flock to Issei and somewhat strangle him

Male student/ MS 1: " The hell happens when you all skip school!!? "

Female student/ FS 1: " Did you assault
Y/n!? That's why he skipped school!? "

FS 2: " So Issei! I have a seriously important question! Who was the top!? It's Y/n right!? "

MS 2: " Oi! You did not just do it to a cute guy, didn't you!? Please tell me you didn't! "

FS 3: " Nooooo! Our Pure Prince has been defiled! "

MS 3: " Issei! I-i always admired you for being so honest about your desire but to do it to a guy is... "

Issei: " Oi!! I did not do anything alright!!? Also what with that question about who's Top and Bottom!? "

FS 4: " Y/n! Please be honest with us Issei forced you to say that didn't he!? "

FS 5: " Yeah! "

Y/n: " No! Issei-Onii chan isn't like that! He was really kind! And he helped me a lot "

I said loudly

IMG Neptune: " Gooo! Nep. Jr! Show then how amazing your new older bro is! But I'm your number one sibling alright! "

IMG Noir: " Woah, Y/n got guts screaming in front of everyone now huh? "

IMG Blank: " Well it's better than being silently screaming inside just like now "

IMG Uni &???: " Y/n! Wake up already! You idiot! "

Y/n: (...wake up.....? )

I got a large headache and so I fell to the floor